389 : Min Sulin

This is a person wearing a black cloak, the cloak is tightly covered, and has the function of isolating the divine consciousness, making it impossible to see the true face of the other person, even if this person is a male or female.

This is Min's residence on Shangze Island, with a defensive formation and strong guards.

But this person can appear in her room quietly without attracting attention, which shows the strength of this person.

Min Sulin was vigilant in his heart, without any nonsense, and directly sacrificed his weapon-the plain female sword glowing with the cold light, and shot at the man in black.

The figure of the man in black didn't move, as if he just shot her away with a casual wave.

Min Sulin fell to the ground fiercely, a pain in her chest, almost out of breath.

She looked at him in horror at the man in black who couldn't even see whether he was a man or a woman. He was able to defeat her so easily and casually, he was clearly a Yuanhuang realm cultivator.

It turned out to be the Yuanhuang Realm...

In an instant, various mixed thoughts flashed through her mind. Because of the pain in her heart, her whole body was in a cold sweat, and she could only lie on the ground, watching the man in black walking towards her.

The man walked up to her and looked at her condescendingly.

Min Sulin could feel the gaze of the other person's scrutiny, as if treating her as a thing, assessing her role. This made her a little angry, and more vigilant.

Finally, the person said: "Min Sulin."

The voice was hoarse and low, and it was clearly a deliberate change of voice, making it impossible to distinguish its true colors.

Min Sulin remained silent, and stood up slowly.

When she stood up, the other party didn't stop her, but the line of sight kept staring at her, as if she was measuring something.

"Who are you?" Min Sulin asked, abruptly swallowing the blood flowing to her throat, her lungs churning like pain, making her frown, her delicate posture added a bit of tenderness and pitifulness. .

Seeing this scene, the man in black couldn't help but sigh, "Min Sulin, you are the biological daughter of the former saint of Baifeng Island, inheriting her blood..."

"Don't mention her to me!"

Min Sulin was furious, clenching his gums, and said one sentence after another: "My parents are Min Mubei and Di Wan of the Min clan!"

The person did not expect her to burst out suddenly, as if stunned, and then sneered: "Parents? Are you sure? The two were indifferent to you and never treated you as a daughter. Do you recognize them too? Really ridiculous!"

"none of your business?"

As if being stabbed in the center of the pain, Min Sulin became more and more furious, recalling the Su Nv Sword and killing him.

The man in black teased her like a cat catching a mouse, and then shot her away again.

"With your ability, what use can you do?" The man in black said contemptuously, "As the daughter of the former saint of Baifeng Island, I didn't expect to be just an ordinary person, not only did not inherit the blood power of the saint, It's still so weak...Min Sulin, you still have a face to live, which really surprised me!"

"Shut up!" Min Sulin shouted loudly.

Her pale face was stained with sickly blushing, her look confused, and she wielded a sword to attack indiscriminately, as if to kill the man who exposed her self-deception.