354 : Wenjia

Ning Yuzhou said truthfully: "Second Uncle, I don't know where the third brother is, nor have I heard about him."

"How come?" Ning Dingchen was a little anxious, "Zhe Zhou left with those people that day, and must have gone to the Central Continent. You have been practicing in the Central Continent all these years. You must have heard of..."

"Sorry." Ning Yuzhou still said that, "The power of the third brother is extremely mysterious, and the outside world is seldom known, and it is not known to ordinary people. I can't inquire."

In fact, Ning Yuzhou didn't mean to inquire, no matter why the Shengwu Temple exists, it has nothing to do with him.

Ning Dingchen still wanted to ask, Ning Yuzhou had already left with Wen Qiao.

Seeing that he still wanted to chase him, the Ning clan members could not tolerate him to continue entanglement, and hurriedly pulled him back.

Elder Ning Huayuan said coldly: "Yuzhou has a sense of measure. He said that if he doesn't know, he really doesn't know. You must not embarrass him because of your elder status.

"but……"

Ning Huayuan didn't want to listen anymore, and waved his hand to let people take him down.

Emperor Cheng Hao sat there, his expression indifferent, if it wasn't for the great elder to stop him, he would also take action. Compared to Ning Zhezhou, who was taken away by the Saint Martial Hall, his son was naturally more important. He didn't want to make his son embarrassed and went to inquire about the Saint Martial Hall.

The fact that Ning Dingchen was sent back by the great elder also made many people of the Ning clan see it. Others didn't think much about it, but the Ning Pingzhou brothers and sisters knew why.

After the elders left, the brothers and sisters went to the second room in person.

"Second Uncle, Second Aunt, are you all right?" Ning Yaozhu asked cautiously.

Ning Dingchen's face was ugly, his wife looked sad, worried for his son who had not seen him for many years.

Obviously, they are all leaving Dongling, but Ning Yuzhou often asks people to send some information back so that Emperor Cheng Hao can feel relieved, but when their son is gone, there is no news, how can they not worry about them?

"Is there still no news from the third brother?" Ning Pingzhou asked softly.

Ning Dingchen sighed, "I asked Yuzhou before, and he said he didn't know."

"How is it possible, maybe he knows, but he just doesn't want the third brother to come back and grab him..." Ning Yaozhu blurted out.

"Shut up!" Ning Pingzhou shouted sharply.

Ning Yaozhu's face was pale, and she didn't dare to go on.

Although she resents Ning Yuzhou in her heart and has resented since she was a teenager until now, she also knows clearly that the current Ning Yuzhou is not something she can easily offend. Back then, he relied on his father to be the chief of the Ning clan. Now he is arrogant. He is an arrogant high-level cultivator.

Could it be that they can only live in his shadow for the rest of their lives?

Now that Ning Yuzhou came back, he didn't know if he would remember what happened back then and tortured them by the way. And given Ning Yuzhou's current position in the Ning clan, many people would be willing to do it for him without him.

Not only Ning Yaozhu understands this truth, but everyone present understands it, so even if she has any thoughts in her heart, she dare not say it.