307 : Evil Spirit Abyss

Walking out of the cave, I saw Da Maoqiu guarding the cave. There were a few skeletons around, and the bones of these skeletons were densely packed with pinholes.

Shi Wuming was shocked, this death is too terrible, right?

His gaze fell on the big hair ball guarding the cave, wouldn't it be it?

Wen Qiao asked Wen Qiuqiu: "When did these skeletons come?"

Wen Qiuqi screamed and told her that shortly after they entered the cave, a group of skeletons turned over from Bone Mountain. The Wen Qiuqiu was ordered by Wen Qiao, no matter why they came, as long as they dare to approach here, they will directly crush the matter.

"Well done well, it should be like this!" Wen Qiao praised it without hesitation, and said to the teacher lifelessly: "These skeletons must have come to you!"

The teacher said, "How do you know? Maybe it's just passing by?"

"Do you think they might be passing by?" Wen Qiao asked him back.

If you are an ordinary person, you can't deny it without conscience, but who is Shi Wuming, the skin is thicker than the bones, and he said without shame: "It must be passing by!"

Wen Qiao punched again by surprise, and the teacher fell dead on the pile of bones again.

He pitifully clutched the place where he was beaten, looked at her with tears, and asked aggrievedly: "Why hit me again?"

Wen Qiao said lightly: "Suddenly I have an itchy hands."

The teacher has no life: "..."

At this time, Pei Qiyu laughed badly, and said contemptuously: "Do you still find a reason to fight? Just fight if you want, there is no reason! Young Master Ning, don't you think?"

Ning Yuzhou nodded with a smile, obviously a gentle and friendly appearance, but what he said was not the case.

Just listen to him say: "My family is a good boy. He never hits people casually. He hits people who deserve to be hit."

The teacher has no life: ==! What do you mean by "playing something that should be fighting"? Is it in their eyes that he deserves to fight?

But looking at these three people, the teacher had no life but to admit counsel, and said insultingly: "Miss Wen is right, they must come to me!"

Under Wen Qiao's "iron fist", Shi Wuming was like a little daughter-in-law, following them with low eyebrows and drooping eyes. Pei Qiyu and Su Molan both had eye pains, and they felt that this person's Yuanzong realm cultivation base was actually in fact. He was urged, where did he have the arrogance of the real Yuanzong?

Ning Yuzhou accepted the matter well, and said to them, "Let's find a place to take a break, so I can study the fairy bones."

When the three Wen Qiao listened, they knew that he wanted to start refining the bone-returning order.

So Wen Qiao turned her head and asked Shi Wuming, "Where is a safe place? No skeletons will bother you."

The teacher said, "The safe place is below."

Looking in the direction he was pointing, everyone saw the place under the bone mountain that was covered by clouds.

Su Molan frowned and asked, "Didn't you say that this is Evil Spirit Abyss, which is dangerous?" Before, they had better not get close, but now they said that this is a safe place.

The teacher had no life for fear of their misunderstanding, so he hurriedly said: "I didn't reach the evil spirit abyss, but it was at the foot of the mountain. Because this place is close to the evil spirit abyss, ordinary skeletons dare not approach, for fear that the evil spirits in the evil spirit abyss will take their souls fire."