314 : Wen Tutu's transformation

The thunder light hit Shi Wuming, and Shi Wuming screamed, and fell along with the flying boat.

The Yuanhuang realm cultivator standing on the back of the Golden Winged Thunder Eagle didn't even glance at him.

The attack of the ninth-level golden-winged thunder eagle is not something that ordinary people can bear. Although the ninth-level monster is equivalent to the strength of the cultivator Yuanzong realm, the monster's body is powerful and the attack is sharp. The cultivator of the same level meets it. So, it is not always certain who wins. Being struck by the lightning of the Golden Winged Thunder Eagle is already considered half disabled, so don't care.

However, at this time, Shi Wuming, who was struck by thunder and lightning, rolled over in mid-air and got up again, and roared at Pei Qiyu: "It hurts, don't you know?"

At this moment, even the cultivators of the Yuanhuang realm who didn't pay much attention to this group of people couldn't help but fall on him.

I saw the teacher jumped onto the flying boat and stood there. Although his hair was a little curled by electricity, the face was still white and tender, and there were no signs of injury, and he looked alive and vigorous, and he was very energetic. It's not like the person struck by the lightning of the ninth-order golden-winged thunder eagle.

Pei Qiyu didn't seem to be surprised at all. He pulled the corners of his lips and smiled, and said: "You are only useful for this, remember to guard the flying boat."

As the teacher was about to protest, the golden-winged thunder eagle opened its mouth again, and several consecutive lightning smashed the flying boat.

He subconsciously wanted to avoid it, but thinking that there was a flying boat under him, he could only resist it abruptly. His hair was curled up, but he was still able to yell in full anger: "I'm going to sue your ancestor, what are you? When I return to the Seven Soul Sect, I will kill you two beasts!"

This is to scold the Golden Winged Thunder Eagle and the Yuanhuang Realm cultivator together.

He yelled happily, but the Yuanhuang realm cultivator was annoyed.

The Yuanhuang realm cultivator sneered, "It turns out to be a disciple of the Seven Soul Sect! When this seat kills you and destroys the corpse, how does the Seven Soul Sect know that this seat is doing it?"

As he said, he slapped the golden-winged thunder eagle under his seat and gave it an order to kill it, and people also jumped from the golden-winged thunder eagle.

Seeing that the Yuanhuang realm cultivator was about to move towards Feizhou again, Pei Qiyu stepped forward to stop him without saying a word.

Yuan Huangjing glanced at him and said contemptuously: "A middle-term Yuanzong who dares to be wild in front of this seat?"

Pei Qiyu didn't say a word, and suddenly he offered his hand in the sky mirror.

The Yuanhuang realm cultivator only felt his mind stunned. When he was sober, his eyes showed cold murderous intent, and he decided to pinch all these people to death.

***

In the flying boat, Wen Qiao also saw the situation outside, especially the scene where Pei Qiyu took the teacher's lifeless to block the thunder and lightning of the Golden Winged Thunder Eagle. Su Molan's eyes widened when she saw the teacher's lifeless still screaming.

"He, how could he..."

She turned to look at Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao, only to find that their reactions were very calm, as if they were the same as Pei Qiyu, not surprised by Shi Wuming's monster-like physique.