365 : Zong Zhao

Later, Qin Hongdao and Yi Xuan who went out to inquire about the news also came back.

"The Min family is a well-known family of formations in the inner sea." Qin Hongdao said, and couldn't help feeling that the Min family was able to join the Shangzhou Island with family power and become one of the three behemoths on Shangzhou Island. He really has his own confidence. And it is the most difficult way of formation.

She sighed in her heart, if the younger sister really wants to become an enemy of Min in the end, I'm afraid things will not be easy.

But they are not afraid, their Scarlet Heaven Sect is also not afraid.

"The current owner of the Min family is Min Mubei, and his wife Di Lu, who is the love daughter of the island owner of Baifeng Island..."

"The Min family has three direct lines, each of which has a Yuan emperor's realm sitting in town!"

"The ancestor of the first lineage of the Min clan was a king-level formation mage and Min Mubei's father. He has been in retreat and enlightened the formation for these years. It is said that he was fortunate to get a volume of ancient formations in the Secret Realm of Thousand Islands. He finally touched the threshold of the Saint-Level Array. If he is allowed to break through, he will be the only Saint-Level Array Mage in our Saint Martial Continent..."

Hearing this, everyone gasped.

No one knows how difficult the formation is. It is not easy to become a king-level formation mage, let alone a holy formation mage, which is already the most powerful existence in the lower realm. If the Min clan really produced a Saint Grade Array Mage, everyone on the scene knew what it meant, and even the Central Continent was overwhelmed by the inner waters.

In recent years, the Central Continent and the Inner Waters are different from each other. However, the Central Continent has always been pressing the Inner Waters. It is also because the comprehensive strength of the Central Continent surpasses the Inner Waters. It is not afraid of the inner waters.

However, there is a Min family in the inner sea. The talent of the Min family in the formation is not lost in the Central Continent. Moreover, because the ancestors of the Min family obtained a volume of ancient formations in the Secret Realm of the Thousand Islands many years ago, the Min family concealed it. breakthrough.

"It turns out that Min is so powerful." Ning Jichen said, looking at Wen Qiao with some worry.

Wen Qiao pursed her mouth and asked, "Master Sister, is there any other news?"

Qin Hongdao hesitated and continued: "We have specifically inquired today. We heard that there are four women in the Min family's prime generation. Among them, the most famous is the only daughter of the current Patriarch Min Mubei-Min Sulin."

Everyone was shocked.

The two names of Min Sulin and Min Sudi differed by only one character. It can be seen that they are a pair of sisters, or sisters of the same prime character generation. They may be close or tang.

"Min Sulin is the daughter of the head of the family, and Min Sujie, Min Suxi and Min Suxiao are from other direct descendants." Qin Hongdao said, "Among the prime generation women, there is no Min Sudi."

Wen Qiao frowned slightly.

Ning Yuzhou asked: "Sister, isn't there any news about Min Sudi?"

"No." Qin Hongdao looked regretful, "According to the person who gave us the message, the Min clan does not have Min Sudi."

Everyone looked at each other.

"Could it be that when A Qiao's mother was abandoned, she was too young, so the Min family thought she was dead, so they didn't disclose her existence to the public?" The teacher had no life to guess.