276 : Demon

The aura disappeared, and the three appeared in a barren mountain.

"Here is Tianlong Peak?" Wen Qiao asked, the divine consciousness spread out quickly, and found that there was no other breath of life around, and only then relaxed.

The four big families are bound to win the Twenty-Eight Pleiades and Four Elephants, and they can be described as chasing them. Wen Qiao doesn't want to just leave the Pleiades Valley and encounter the chasing and interception of the four big families.

The Pleiades was still lying lightly on Wen Qiao's shoulders, looking out curiously. This was the first time it had left the Pleiades Valley, and everything looked fresh.

Su Molan responded softly, "Although very few people come here, it is not safe. Let's leave first to avoid being discovered."

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou had no objection, and the three of them quickly left Tianlong Peak and headed towards the nearby Cultivation City.

There is a town near Tianlong Peak-Tianlong Town. There are not many cultivators in the town, mainly mortals.

When the three of them entered Tianlong Town, they became three low-level cultivators because they had taken concealer pills to conceal their cultivation. They were not noticeable, and no one found anything wrong with the three of them.

They found an inn in the town to rest.

After arranging the accommodation, Wen Qiao said to them: "You are waiting for me here, I'll go and pick up Wen Gungun back."

Su Molan once heard Wen Jiao mention that when they entered Pleiades Valley under the eyes of the four major families, it was Wen Gungun’s help-Wen Jiao put all the credit on Wen Gungun, and for this reason, Wen Gungun was obliterated. Stay outside the blood-devouring forest and wait for them.

Now that they have left the Pleiades Valley, they are naturally going to get Wen Gungun back.

"Do you need me to accompany you?" Su Molan asked.

Wen Qiao opened her mouth to refuse, but heard Ning Yuzhou say: "Let Miss Su accompany you, I am here waiting for you to come back."

Hearing this, Wen Qiao couldn't help but look at Ning Yuzhou, what he wanted to say, and he snapped her off again, "Don't worry, I'm not alone, don't I still have smell the ball?"

Smell the ball?

Su Molan looked at them curiously. She had only seen Wen Gungun and Wen Tutu, but had never seen Wen Qiuqiu.

It seems that there are a lot of monsters around these two people.

Only then did Wen Qiao remember that Wen Qiuqiu is also a good fighting power, just because it only likes to lay eggs for her, so that it always forgets its fighting power. In addition, smelling the ball prefers to stay in the space to gather honey and eat rather than staying outside, and Wen Qiao is also embarrassed to always bother to smell the ball.

If there is danger, Ning Yuzhou can still hide in the space. It is indeed no problem to stay alone.

The next day, Wen Qiao took Su Molan away from Tianlong Town and headed towards the Blood-devouring Forest.

Because they were anxious to pick up Wen Gungun, Wen Qiao and Su Molan went on the road day and night, and arrived in the blood-devouring forest in just a few days.

When she saw the dense woods, Su Molan couldn't help feeling a little palpitating.

The prestige of the Blood-Eating Forest in the Pleiades Continent is really resounding. As the descendant of the Pleiades Valley, Su Molan has naturally also been to the Blood-Eating Forest. At that time, she and Xiao Minxin had not fallen apart. Shen Yuanjin was still a considerate and upright fiancé. Three young people of the same age had a brave and fearless spirit towards this world. After hearing about the wicked name of the Blood-Eater Forest, she naturally wanted to come over. Yes, they will challenge their limits.