362 : Pirates

Starting from Luohai City, you will first pass through Xiazhou Island, and then cross the vast sea from Xiazhou Island to Zhongzhou Island.

The power of Xiazhou Island is mixed, with three religions and nine currents, and more of them are desperadoes.

Although the overall strength of Xiazhou Island is not comparable to Shangzhou Island and Zhongzhou Island, it is the most chaotic place in the inner waters. It is said that many vicious pirates in the inner waters live on Xiazhou Island, broken into pieces in the chaos, and hidden. Robbery in various sea areas only when needed. Even many casual cultivators who can't mix in the Central Continent will quietly develop on Xiazhou Island, which is the world of casual cultivators.

"It sounds very unsafe." Ning Jichen asked worriedly, "There will be no pirates on this road, right?"

"It's okay." Qin Hongdao smiled, "I'm looking for a ship from Haiyun Pavilion. Haiyun Pavilion is also a big power in Zhongzhou Island. It is powerful and pirates rarely dare to intercept Haiyun Pavilion ships."

In short, the pirates also picked soft persimmons.

Pirates like Haiyun Pavilion, who have secluded safe passages in the inner waters, generally avoid their sharp edges, and rarely dare to confront them, because pirates cannot afford Haiyun Pavilion’s revenge.

The teacher had to say, "I can't blame the Haiyun Pavilion for such expensive ferry tickets. It seems that there is a reason why it is expensive."

Compared with the chaos of Xiazhou Island, Zhongzhou Island is as safe as the palace of dreams.

Although there are many forces here, there are strict rules and restrictions. Pirates dare not easily go to Zhongzhou Island because there is no way to hide their identity like Xiazhou Island. Therefore, many cultivators yearn for Zhongzhou Island. People from the Central Mainland prefer to stay in Zhongzhou Island after they come to the inner waters. It can be said that Zhongzhou Island is the place with the best reputation in the inner sea.

Qin Hongdao briefly talked to them about the situation in the inner sea, and finally said: "From Luohai City to Zhongzhou Island, it will take a month and a half. It takes a long time. You all have a good rest. When we arrive on Zhongzhou Island, we will see each other to act again.."

Everyone answered one after another, and then went back to their rooms.

After returning to the cabin, Ning Yuzhou said to his father, "Father, while it's okay now, should you mention the cultivation base?"

Old father Ning Jichen looked at him dumbfounded.

Wen Qiao glanced sideways at the father and son.

It's as if they can mention it if they want! However, based on past experience, Wen Qiao found that this was true for Ning Yuzhou.

"Husband, do you want Dad to practice in the space, or..."

"Space can't work." Ning Yuzhou analyzed for them, "Usually you can practice in space. After all, the spiritual energy of space is stronger than that of the outside world, but if you choose to break through, space can't work. Space is derived from the power of my blood. It is the ruler of space. There are no heavenly laws and laws in the space, and it cannot provide you with the laws and power you need to break through."

Wen Qiao, Wen Tutu, and Ning Jichen suddenly realized.

It was too grieving that they would be thrown out of the space by Ning Yuzhou every time they were promoted.

Suddenly, Wen Qiao thought of something, "If a person is on the verge of a breakthrough, if he is locked in a space, will he always be unable to break through?"