217 : Ghost Cultivators

The magic weapon Qiao Leshui took out was an earth-level defensive magic weapon, shaped like a tortoise shell, and it was verdant.

After seeing it, Su Wangling felt clear, and said: "This is the Ticui armor that Venerable Boyuan gave to Fellow Qiao for self-defense. It turns out that Fellow Qiao gave it to you."

Although the level of this thing is not high, it is too discernible, and others will know its origin at a glance.

Qiao Leshui smiled and said: "Young Master Su really has good eyesight! Smell girl, let's see if you can use it."

Wen Qiao took the Dicui armor and called two topaz ants over.

Topaz climbed onto her hand, and the two tentacles on her head pointed towards the Dicui armor. There was no movement for a long time.

The others were caged around, staring at the two yellow crystal ants, all curious.

"These two little ants are pathfinding ants?" Wu Qijie asked with interest.

Wen Qiao nodded, "They are mutant monsters. Sometimes they can help find the way, but they are also limited."

The disciples of Tianfuzong smiled and said, "These two little ants are exquisite."

As she was talking, she suddenly saw the tentacles of two topaz ants leave the Dicui Grey Armor, crawling around on her hand, the two tentacles kept moving, and then they lay there motionless.

Everyone is puzzled.

Wen Qiao sighed and returned the Dicui armor to Qiao Leshui, and said, "This Dicui armor has already recognized you as the master, and it's all your aura on it, and it has nothing to do with Senior Qiao."

Qiao Leshui was embarrassed, so he could only put away the Di Cui armor in a whisper, feeling quite regretful in his heart.

I knew that Dicui armor was not refined back then, but at that time his cultivation level was not high, and the Dicui armor was of little use to Qiao Leshan. When the brothers met in 50 years, the elder brother would give it to him. He serves as a spirit weapon for self-defense.

Except for this Di Cui armor, everything else was almost the same, and there was no one that could carry Qiao Leshan's personal breath at all.

The two topaz ants found that they could not complete the task, they were rather frustrated, slowly crawling on top of Wen Qiao's head, picking her hair bun and pretending to be two golden ant flowers, which was quite pretty.

Wen Qiao let them, these monsters like to crawl on her, like Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun, they usually have to lie on her shoulders as two hairballs when they have nothing to do, and seldom want to leave.

When everyone saw this scene, they couldn't help but laugh, thinking that these two topaz ants were quite cute.

Since there was no way for Huang Jing ants, everyone decided to look for them on their own. First, they would choose a direction. After they met other cultivators, they would ask them about the whereabouts of the disciples on Feixian Island.

But which way to go?

The disciples of Tianfuzong spread out the map, and everyone leaned in to study it.

Suddenly, Ning Yuzhou pointed to a blank spot on the map and asked, "Senior Wang, why is this empty place?"

Although the map of the Tianfuzong is very simple and rudimentary, it only shows a part of the original sky, but it can be seen roughly, but a large area is blank without any signs.

Wang Qunfang looked at it and said, "The elders of the sect who handed me the map said that this place is very dangerous. The disciples of the sect who entered the heavens back then suffered several damages here. I heard that later elders of the sect came to see it. He passed, but nothing came of it. Before I came in, the elders in the Zongmen confessed that something was wrong with this place, so we had better not approach it lightly."