310 :

After listening to the teacher's lifeless explanation, Pei Qiyu frowned and did not speak.

Su Molan was a little anxious, and said quickly: "Request to find Young Master Ning quickly, in case it's late..."

As we all know, no matter what level of practice, alchemists have worse combat effectiveness than cultivators of the same level. They are weak scums who are not good at fighting. They are thrown into places like Evil Spirit Yuan where there are ghosts and monsters everywhere. Raw tears are possible.

Ning Yuzhou, the alchemist, is of course a weak scum in their hearts.

On the contrary, Wen Qiao was not in a hurry, and was still in the mood to comfort her, "It's okay, with my husband's ability, those ghosts can't help him."

Not to mention that Ning Yuzhou has a space, can't you hide it if you can't beat it? Not to mention that he has a lot of life-saving cards on his body, such as the body protector, the diamond talisman, the blasting bead, and the smelling ball...either way, the ghosts and monsters can be better.

It was also her attitude that made Pei Qiyu calm down quickly, and even thought of many details, and soon began to care about it.

Then, Pei Qiyu said to the teacher lifelessly, "You will show us the way."

"What? What way?" Shi Wuming was a little dumbfounded.

Pei Qiyu looked at him contemptuously, "If you didn't propose to let us rest at the foot of the mountain, would we meet the monster that flew out of the Evil Spirit Abyss and fall down by it? After all, you are still responsible for all of this. "

Shi Wuming hurriedly cried out injustice: "Where did I know it would be such a coincidence? I don't know what the monster is. If I know, I will run away immediately, and I don't want to fall down!" Then he complained, " Falling from such a high place, all my bones will be displaced, so why bother to suffer this kind of suffering..."

In fact, they also understood that Wen Qiao said at the time that he wanted to find a place to rest that would not be disturbed by the skeletons. Shi Wuming was just a suggestion, and the final decision was up to them.

This matter is indeed not to blame for the teacher's lifelessness, but it is so coincidental that Pei Qiyu can't help but doubt it.

It's just because there is no proof of the drama, I didn't hold on to it anymore.

The few people in Baili Chi next to hear were a little puzzled, and asked, "What monster?"

Earlier, they heard that a monster flew out of the Evil Spirit Abyss, but they didn't elaborate on what kind of monster they were. Several people couldn't imagine what kind of monsters were so powerful that they could fly out of Evil Spirit Abyss by themselves.

The reason why Evil Spirit Yuan is called Evil Spirit Yuan is because it can breed this group of ghosts.

Ghosts rarely leave Evil Spirit Abyss, because only the unique environment of Evil Spirit Abyss is the place for ghosts. If ghosts go outside, it will be detrimental to them. It has never been heard that ghosts will take the initiative to leave.

"It's a skeletal beast!" Su Molan said, "I think it should be some kind of fierce beast, but only bones and no flesh and blood are left on its body. It is impossible to judge what kind of fierce beast it is."

According to the monster's bones and its aura, it was indeed a kind of fierce beast.

I don't know if this skeleton beast originally looked like a skeleton, or if it was a fierce beast that was once a normal flesh and blood body, it became like this because of death.