368 : Sea Fairy campaign

After being settled on Wushuang Island, they went to inquire about Min Jishu.

"Han Yu Hai Pavilion is actually a secret practice on Wushuang Island. I heard that there is a gap between the passage of time and the outside." Zong Zhao explained to them, "It is composed of the Min clan, Zhan Hailou and Baifeng Island of Shangzhou Island. It is jointly established to provide the disciples of these three forces for cultivation, as long as they hold the key of Hanyu Ocean Pavilion, they can enter, and there are no restrictions."

But every secret realm has its own unique place.

Shangzhou Island divides Hanyu Sea Pavilion as a place for disciples to practice. It can be seen that this secret realm is very good, coupled with the different time passing, it is even more rare. Therefore, family geniuses like Min Jishu, who were specially cultivated by the Min family, usually have nothing to do, so they choose to come to Hanyu Haige to practice.

Zong Zhao went outside the Hanyu Sea Pavilion to inquire, and came back to tell them, "Min Jishu is not in Hanyu Sea Pavilion now. Not just him, it seems that Min's people have not been to Wushuang Island."

"Aren't there?" Wen Qiao looked at him questioningly, "Couldn't the Min family come to the Sea God Festival?"

Zong Zhao also looked strange, "I don't know! It stands to reason that at this time in previous years, the people of Min, Zhanhailou, and Baifeng Pavilion should have arrived on Wushuang Island to prepare for the arrival of Poseidon Festival. After all, Poseidon Festival has always been there. Hosting on Shangzhou Island, I heard that the people from Zhanhailou and Baifeng Island have arrived, so the Min family was sent."

Everyone was puzzled, Zong Zhao ran to his father to inquire about the situation.

After a busy day, the grandfather came back and heard his son's words and said, "I don't know the situation, but I heard it today. It seems that Min has something wrong and will come back later."

"What's the matter?" Wen Qiao asked.

The father was still very gentle with the cheap girl whom he had recognized halfway, and said with a smile: "I don't know, I will help you find out tomorrow."

"Thank you Uncle Zong."

"What's the name of Uncle? Daddy."

Wen Qiao: "..."

Ning Jichen's expression is a bit so, is it a bit so so if he snatches his daughter-in-law as a girl in front of his old father?

Zong Xu was also hard to say. He really didn't want the rare girl who liked him to become a sister and brother. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop his father and brother from making their own decisions. In the end, he could only watch Wen Qiao shouting "Foster father" to his father.

Although not "father", this foster father is also really good.

The father replies happily, and he feels refreshed. When he left with his son, Wen Qiao and the eldest son could still hear him and his eldest son murmur, "I was called father by the soft little girl, and called father by your two crude and stinky boys." Dad's feeling is different, and my heart is changed... why doesn't your mother turn you into daughters?"

"If we are girls and look like this, I guess you have to worry about it again." Zong Zhao said.

"That's right, let's forget it, lest I have to worry about how to cheat and deceive in the future to deceive you a Taoist buddy."

"..."

***

It seems that something really happened to the Min family, and even Zong's father hadn't been able to inquire about the news since he got out of the horse.