383 : Perform

When hearing the content of the third link, Ba Wangzhang happily stretched out his tentacles from the sea and waved on the sea, making a sound that only Wen Qiao could understand.

Pick me! Pick me! I can dance the tentacle dance! I'm so tired! Definitely make you the most enchanting sea fairy!

Wen Qiao: "..."

The participating female cultivators were shocked, thinking that Tier 9 monsters were going to attack them, but after looking at them for a while, they soon discovered an abnormality. The Overlord's Seal that emerged from the sea didn't seem to be attacking.

Looking at the fairy Huanhua on the side, she immediately felt relieved.

Fairy Huanhua is a cultivator in the Yuanhuang realm, and can definitely suppress the ninth-order monster.

When Fairy Huanhua saw this Overlord's badge, she couldn't help but think of the scene she saw in the water mirror earlier, and was very speechless.

She directly ignored the Overlord's badge and added: "We will replace another batch of sea beasts to choose for you. The number of selected sea beasts is not limited, and it can be one or more, as long as you can drive it to cooperate with your performance."

With that, Fairy Huanhua waved his hand, and an enchantment appeared on the sea, isolating the group of sea beasts that once carried Huan water beads. Among them, the overlord Zhang, who swung the most fiercely at the wrist, was the focus of attention.

Bawangzhang: "..." Its tentacle dance hasn't started yet.

Overlord Zhang was so lost, he could only be driven away by that invisible barrier.

Seeing this, Wen Qiao and Liu Zizi didn't know how Fairy Huanhua had done this. They were clearly guarding them.

Liu Zizi tightened Wen Qiao's hand and scratched her face secretly.

In fact, she knew very well that the previous water bead was sent by the sea beast to Wen Qiao. Because she was with Wen Qiao, she picked up the bargain and won this untrue first place. If she is allowed to fight on her own, she is probably the same as other female cultivators. It would be good to get a dozen water drops.

Unexpectedly, the project in the third link is also related to sea beasts. Liu Zizi is not afraid. She often plays with the White Shark King who guards Zhanhai Tower. It is still possible to drive a few sea beasts to perform.

So even if Fairy Huanhua specifically targeted them, they were not afraid.

After the Bawang Zhang was isolated, another batch of sea beasts soon arrived.

These sea beasts are also sea beasts that have signed a contract with Shangzhou Island.

This kind of thing is not uncommon in the inner seas. After all, the inner seas are connected to the endless sea. There are more sea beasts than cultivators. Some powerful forces in the inner seas have almost signed contracts with sea beasts. Every power has a high ground. Ranked sea beasts guarded them, even transformed into sea beasts.

However, these are the secrets of the various factions, and the outside world does not know what the situation is.

The order of performances in the third session is determined by a lottery.

The female cultivator of Huanhua Pavilion came with a beautiful blue crystal ball. This is a kind of magical device for viewing. It has little effect and can shield the spiritual consciousness of the cultivator. It is not suitable for drawing lots.

The process of drawing lots is also very simple. As long as the cultivator scores a spirit formula, the order will be displayed on the blue crystal ball.