239 : Going to Chongxu Valley

"Feixian Island and Tianfuzong's two Yuanshenzhen sages came out of the muddy turbid place."

Su Shouling and his son came to the guest house in person and told Ning Yuzhou who was explaining the runes for the disciples of Tianfuzong.

The disciple of the Tianfuzong who heard the news suddenly became restless, and ran over them very excitedly, and began to question them all.

"Master Su, are our ancestors okay?"

"Why did the ancestor come out at this time?"

"Are there any changes in the original heaven?"

"Did the two ancestors behead the evil spirits in the blood-stained ground?"

Facing this group of Tianfuzong disciples’ inquiries, Su Shouling said: “I also just got the news that the two Yuansheng Realm Venerables just came out of the blood miasma, and both were injured. Now they have returned to fly Xiandao and Tianfuzong are healing their wounds, but the original of the sky hasn't changed much."

After listening to the Tianfuzong disciples, they couldn't stay there anymore.

In particular, Venerable Hongfu, as the ancestor of the Yuan Dynasty of Tianfuzong, can travel to Linglong Fort and Ning Yuzhou so leisurely to learn ancient runes, except that Tianfuzong really needs to understand the ancient runes on stone runes. In order to re-create new runes to suppress the evil spirits, it is also because there is a Yuanshengjing Venerable in front of him, so that he can come and learn ancient runes with confidence.

Now that their Yuanshenzhen Venerable is injured, where can he stay outside?

Venerable Hongfu immediately turned his head towards Ning Yuzhou and said, "Brother Ningxian, I will return to Tianfuzong first, and I will come to you later."

Other Tianfuzong disciples also agreed.

Ning Yuzhou hurriedly said: "The juniors who can teach you have already taught, and the rest can only be understood by yourself. After studying for a year, you have been able to read ancient runes, and other problems are not big. You don't have to go run back and forth. Besides, I'm leaving too."

"Go?" A group of Tianfuzong disciples looked at him in wonder, "Where are you going?"

"Naturally leave Linglong Fort."

Only then did the disciple of the Tianfuzong realized that this Young Master Ning was not a disciple of Linglong Fort, and indeed he would not stay in Linglong Fort all the time.

Su Shouling looked very speechless, and this group of Tianfuzong disciples was really embarrassed.

If Ning Yuzhou was really a disciple of Linglong Fort, he would be happy.

Knowing that Ning Yuzhou would also leave Linglong Fort, the Tianfuzong disciples couldn't bear it, but they were anxious to return to Tianfuzong, so they wanted to take Ning Yuzhou back. Anyway, he wants to leave Linglong Fort, isn't it the same to go to Tianfuzong?

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said, "Thank you for your kindness. I have other things, so I won't go to Tianfuzong. If I have the opportunity in the future, I will definitely visit you."

Hearing what Ning Yuzhou said, the disciples of Tianfuzong were not reluctant to say goodbye to him one after another.

After the Tianfuzong disciples left, Ning Yuzhou asked Su Shouling and his son to sit in the small building for a while.

Wen Qiao and Wu Qijie who had received the news also came over. Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou sat together and looked at Su Shouling and his son who had brought the news.