241 : Leaving

After spending some time, they finally found the location of the teleportation formation.

However, this teleportation array does not seem to be very good.

"Why does it look like it has been cut off?" Qiao Leshui muttered, reaching out to lift a clump of weeds under his feet, and when he saw the broken traces below, he couldn't help turning his head to the one that was not far away. .

Qiao Leshan, Su Wangling, Wen Qiao, and Ning Yuzhou were also scattered everywhere, and they all saw the traces of the teleportation array concealed in the weeds. They were indeed fragmented, as if they were cut off by things.

Su Shouling hovered in a high place, his divine consciousness enveloped the surroundings, and said to them: "It should be here, you should clean up this area first."

Everyone did not speak, and began to clean up.

When they cleaned the surrounding weeds, they finally exposed the ground covered by the weeds and the teleportation array on the ground.

This teleportation array has been damaged so that it is almost unrecognizable, so when the surrounding weeds are overgrown, it looks like a piece of it. In addition, this ancient teleportation array occupies a very wide area, obviously it is a large teleportation array, and the number of people that can be teleported is very large.

Ning Yuzhou circled the teleportation array for a while, and said slowly: "It is indeed the teleportation array in ancient times."

Everyone looked at him one after another and asked: "Young Master Ning, can you fix it?"

Ning Yuzhou stayed silent, staring at the teleportation array, deducing in his heart.

Seeing his serious thoughts, everyone did not bother him. They stood aside and continued to study the teleportation formation. Unfortunately, they studied for a while and couldn't find anything.

Among the people present, except for Ning Yuzhou, the others did not study the formation together.

Su Shouling and his son Qiao Leshan are okay. Su Shouling and his sons have studied the talisman formation. The talisman formation is somewhat related to the formation method, and it is considered to have entered the door; and Qiao Leshan, as a disciple of Feixian Island, needs to set up a pure spirit formation at some point. The matchup method can be considered to have a bit of understanding.

As for Wen Qiao, Qiao Leshui and Hu Yansheng, they really don't know anything.

Qiao Leshui looked at it for a while, and muttered to his brother: "Big Brother, when the former site of the Seven Star Gate was discovered, was this teleportation array so broken?"

"It should be." Qiao Leshan said truthfully, "When the old site of the Seven Star Gate was discovered, Feixian Island also sent someone to check it out. It is said that when the Seven Star Gate was destroyed, its guardian array had been destroyed, and everything inside the Seven Star Gate was seriously damaged. There is no inheritance left, and those cultivators who have been discovered can only return without success."

When the former site of the Seven Star Gate was discovered by cultivators, it was a thousand years ago. At that time, none of the cultivators present were born. Naturally, they didn't understand its situation, and they had heard a lot about it.

Ancient sects like the Seven Star Gate have always been discovered by cultivators and naturally caused countless sensations.

It is a pity that if these ancient sects were not protected by the guardian array, most of them were annihilated in the years, and nothing useful was left, and the sect inheritance was also dissipated. This Seven Star Gate is just like this, without the protection of the guardian formation, the inheritance in the gate has been lost in the years, and the others are of no great significance.