220 : The change

Those who were fighting stopped because of Jingling Water Lotus.

They stared at the pure spirit water lotus in the water and looked at it with a good eye. When they found that it was moving in the water, causing waves of water ripples, everyone was dumbfounded.

Can a phantom move by itself?

Or are they short-sighted, so they don't know that the fifth-rank sacred lotus exists, so it turns out that they can move in the water as they like?

The cultivators present did not doubt whether other cultivators were secretly acting: First, it is not easy to play tricks under the full view of the public; second, since the pure spirit water lotus is a super-grade spiritual thing, it has been born with spirituality. No cultivator can let it do anything on its own initiative, everything is done by itself.

Under the gaze of nearly ten thousand pairs of eyes, the Jingling Water Lotus moved slowly.

Everyone looked in the direction of its movement, and soon saw the group of cultivators who had just appeared.

The number of this group of cultivators is small, there are only a hundred people, and the people present look at their eyes very badly, especially the previous group of cultivators who competed for the pure spirit water lotus, have red eyes for the pure spirit water lotus. The whole body was murderous, as if as long as the Jingling Water Lotus had a slight change, he would not hesitate to shoot.

The cultivator who was locked by their gaze was chilly.

Although they were happy that Jingling Water Lotus would even move in their direction, they couldn't help but want to take the opportunity to make a move. But this kind of time is definitely not a good time to fight for it. If you are not careful, you will be besieged by nearly 10,000 cultivators.

As a result, those cultivators scattered one after another, not giving this group of people an excuse to attack them.

"Let's go!"

The Tianfuzong disciple screamed nervously, searched the crowd, and headed towards the place where the Feixiandao disciple was.

Wang Qunfang shouted to the disciple of Feixiandao: "Friend Qiao, after a long time no see, we finally found you."

Qiao Leshan is dressed in a blue and white vest, tied with blue ribbons, and has a handsome face, cold eyebrows, and a pure temperament. Standing in the air, he is like the fairy outside the sky, with a pure and pure breath. .

Not only him, but also the other disciples of Feixian Island. The disciples of this group of Feixiandao all have good looks and dusty temperament. Even though they have experienced a cruel battle, their charm has not been compromised. Among this group of cultivators, they are quite noticeable.

However, the most outstanding is still Qiao Leshan, it is a kind of pure spirit that is difficult to describe, clean and innocent, incompatible with the surroundings.

Feixian Island has always been mysterious. It is said that disciples of Feixian Island practice a pure spirit technique to make the spirit body pure and innocent, and the fighting power is quite strong.

Qiao Leshan's gaze fell on them, and when the practitioners dispersed, he finally saw a familiar figure next to the disciple of the Tianfuzong, and his calm and cold expression changed slightly.

"A water?"

Qiao Leshui rushed over in an instant, and said with joy: "Big Brother, I finally found you!"

Qiao Leshan took a step forward, grabbed his brother, and patrolled him with his eyes. He didn't find any injuries on his body. He secretly breathed a sigh of relief and asked, "A Shui, why are you here?"