226 : The little seed of the sacred tree

Wen Qiao circled the sacred tree.

The sacred tree had no vitality, no consciousness, and couldn't communicate with her at all. There was no way to even ask it what happened.

Wen Qiao felt sad, but more regretful.

The growth of the sacred tree is not easy, especially in places like the Lower Realm. Every time the sacred tree appears, the sensation it causes can be imagined.

However, this sacred tree was born to suppress the heavens.

No one knows how many years it has been guarding here until its vitality is exhausted, and the land of heaven is swept by the sea of ​​blood. This sea of ​​blood represents the consciousness of the evil spirits in the land of heaven, and they consciously wipe out the vitality of the sacred tree. ——Perhaps before that, the evil monsters suppressed in the heavens had already targeted the sacred tree.

It can be said that the existence of the sacred tree is an important foundation for maintaining the stability of the original heaven.

As long as there is a sacred tree, even if the evil spirits in the heavens break free from the evil runestones, the practitioners in the Feixing Continent will have time to prepare to suppress it again.

As Su Wangling said, the heaven has reached a critical juncture.

If it is impossible to suppress this sea of ​​blood again, and let the monsters of the heavens rush out of the heavens with the help of the sea of ​​blood, I am afraid that the entire Feixing Continent will be destroyed.

I'm afraid that that day Tianzhiyuan suddenly appeared in the spirit of the sacred tree, it is the vitality of the sacred tree that is about to run out, and I have to tell the world of the danger of the sky in this way.

This sacred tree can only use the remaining vitality to condense a seed, support it bitterly, and protect it in the depths of this sea of ​​blood.

When the sea of ​​blood completely erodes its final power and the absolute domain is no longer there, this fragile seed will eventually be swallowed by the sea of ​​blood. There is no sacred tree in the Feixing Continent, and nothing can stop the destruction of the Feixing Continent.

After deducing things back and forth, Wen Qiao sat under the sacred tree and stared at the seeds in her hands.

In the depths of the dark sea of ​​blood, the seeds bloom with a soft white light, exuding the fresh air that belongs to the sacred tree. This fresh air permeates in a small space, making people refreshing, smelling the two monsters of rolling and smelling rabbits and Wen Billowing poked their head and stared at the seed.

Good smell, want to eat!

As if feeling the food-eating mood of the two monsters, the seed that had been living in Wen Qiao's hands soared up into the sky, banging twice, and smashed at the two monsters that disrespect it.

Two hair balls were smashed to the ground, crying in pain, and tears in his eyes.

Even Wen Qiao, this half-monster was smashed into a scream, not to mention the two ninth-tier monsters, their bodies were not strong enough to challenge the seeds of the sacred tree.

After smashing the two monsters into the air, the seed of the sacred tree flew back into Wen Qiao's palm again.

Wen Qiao squeezed the seed of the sacred tree, held the two poor hair balls in her arms, and after stroking them once, she tried to transfer the essence of spirit power into the seed.

Like the lotus seeds of the Jingling Water Lotus, the original spirit power is like a mud cow into the sea, without giving any reaction, the seed of the sacred tree is still quiet.