291 : Full moon

Bai Lichi played with Wen Gungun for a while, and finally left happily.

Wen Gungun was also very happy. After two touches, there was a superb spirit pill. Bailichi was more generous than elder brother Ning. Just now, after Bai Lichi touched it several times, he got three superb spirit pills.

Pei Qiyu and Su Molan looked at the small iron beasts happily holding the spirit pill and licking them, thinking that they were both little fools.

"That little silly...cough, Lord Baili meant that the day of the full moon is coming, right?" Pei Qiyu asked.

Wen Qiao glanced at him, don't think she didn't hear him clearly, this person treats Bailichi as a little fool, right?

I don't blame Pei Qiyu for being like this. Bai Lichi is really stupid and cheatable, and he doesn't know how he grew up so safely. It is estimated that his teachers have been worrying about it. But if you worry about it, and you have to send him to Hunyuan Continent, it will be even more sad. They can't control him without seeing Liu Qingyun, and make him run to the third floor almost every day, can't even keep the secret?

Ning Yuzhou yelled, and said, "These few nights, you should pay attention to it and act accordingly."

Su Molan, Pei Qiyu, and Pleiades nodded seriously. This matter is related to the restoration of Pleiades’s body. If the immortal artifacts can be found in the Thirteen Withered Bone Mansion, Pleiades’s power will increase, so you don’t have to worry about it being forcibly discovered and be taken away after being discovered.

Although it is an artifact, it doesn't even have the ability to protect itself, so it's worrying.

"Pale Star, do you have any abilities besides suppressing it?" Wen Qiao asked curiously.

The Pleiades looked at her dumbfounded, somewhat silly.

Pei Qiyu felt that the spirit of this weapon was similar to Bai Lichi, and both were stupid, and sneered, "It's not really good for nothing but suppression, right?"

The Pleiades suddenly became angry, "Nonsense? I can still be invisible! As long as I don't show up, you can't find me! You used to rely on my invisibility to find out the news for you, can you do it?"

Pei Qiyu didn't care, "I can do the same without you."

His Jinghua Shuiyue can quietly pull people into the illusion, and even people can't detect it. This is why Pei Qiyu can find the news so smoothly.

Even if there is no Pleiades, the impact on him is really small.

Pleiades could not argue with him, and went to Su Molan grievancely, "Lan Lan, the demon seed bullied me again! After we find the fairy, we will part ways with him!"

Su Molan first comforted it and told it not to have the same knowledge as Pei Qiyu, and then said with some embarrassment: "It's okay to part ways, maybe Pleiades will need him in the future..."

If the Pleiades can't repair the body, then they will have to rely on the Demon Seed to deal with the Demon Cavern of the Thousand Demons. Now that she has decided to go with him, Su Molan hopes that Pei Qiyu will not be corroded by the instinct of the Demon Seed and do evil before the Demon Seed grows up. This is also her expectation for Pei Qiyu.

The Pleiades almost cried and flew over to lie on Wen Qiao's shoulders.

It swears that it must repair its own body, and absolutely no help from the Demon Seed at that time!

Pei Qiyu glanced at it faintly, not at all focusing on this little foolish spirit.

Want to instigate the relationship between him and Su Molan? This tool is still a bit tender.