penguin

for Lukeyy_The_Penguin

-

Luke held his breath as he frantically looked through his stuff. He searched his entire bunk, but it just wasn't there.

Luke ran out into the main part of the bunk and saw all of the guys watching the tv.

"I think I left my penguin at the hotel.." Luke whimpered, and they all looked up at him.

"Luke..." Ashton sighed.

"Can we please go back?!" He asked.

"Luke, were two hours away already. We can't just turn around." Calum said sympathetically.

Luke frowned and ran over to Michael. He crawled in the older boys arms and let Michael hold him. "Baby, I'm sorry."

Luke felt like a child for letting tears fall out of his eyes, but without Michael, Luke needs something like that to help him sleep. They both can't fit in one bunk, so he needs it.

"Luke, no. Don't cry." Michael whispered.

"I just wanna go home so you can hold me again," Luke cried.

"I'm holding you, baby. I've got you." Michael said, trying to calm him down.

"No, like at night. When I'm trying to fall asleep. You make it easy. And then when I wake up and you're still there, it feels even better." Luke told him.

"Just one more month, okay?" Michael said, and Luke sniffled, but nodded.

-

Michael smiled when he saw Luke sitting at the table. All of the guys were done eating, but Luke didn't have an appetite today. He didn't talk much either. He was just sad.

"Luke come here." Michael said, and Luke got up from the table and walked over to Michael who was sitting on the couch.

He sat down on Michael's lap, facing him.

"Listen, I know you're upset, and I know this isn't like the last one, but I was hoping it would do." Michael said, pulling a stuffed penguin from behind the couch.

Luke's eyes filled with brightness as he held the penguin to his chest. He leaned down and let Michael hug him.

"Thank you, Mikey!" Luke said, and kissed the side of Michael's neck once.

Michael watched in admiration as Luke ran off with the two foot penguin. He ran to his bunk and gently tucked it in before running back and jumping on Michael's lap.

"I have the best boyfriend in the world."