hours with you

for -lovelylashton-

-

"michael, i'm bored. how much longer do we have until we're home?" luke asked, leaning his head against the middle compartment. 

"5 hours, sweetheart." michael said, and lowered his right hand, running it through the curls on the side of luke's head.

"5?!" luke asked, and sighed.

"poor thing.." michael laughed, and luke pouted. "...want me to turn the radio back on?"

"no. i'm tired of the radio." luke sighed.

"well what do you want?" michael asked, and luke shrugged.

"well i want to be home right now, and i want you to cuddle me and kiss my forehead like you do all the time." luke said, and michael smiled down at him.

"i promise you, when we get home, i am going to cuddle you so hard." michael said softly, making luke laugh.

"but we have 5 hours left." luke whined.

"five hours stuck in a car alone with you. honestly, i'm not complaining." michael said, and luke playfully rolled his eyes at his boyfriend.

luke closed his eyes and let michael continue playing with his hair.

"you know... if you're really bored you could..." michael started, but trailed off.

"michael clifford, don't you dare." luke warned. he knew exactly what michael was going to suggest.

"what? a little casual road head is never a bad thing." michael said, and luke glared up at him. "it's 3 a.m., nobody can see us, and there's barely anyone on the road."

"absolutely not." luke laughed.

"fiiiiine..." michael dramatically sighed.

"you're disgusting, michael clifford." luke giggled.

"am not. i just want you all the time because you're so so so pretty." michael gushed, making luke's cheeks turn slightly pink.

"stop it.." luke said, hiding his face behind his hand.

"no.." michael laughed, taking luke's hand away. "...hey, i love you."

"i love you, too." luke said, and pulled a blanket over his shoulders, laying his head back down on the middle compartment.

"you sleepy?"

luke nodded, and michael ran his hand through luke's hair soft hair again.

"alright, than go ahead and get some sleep. i'll carry you in when we get home, okay?"

"you're the best, mikey."