forgot something

little luke !!

-

"good morning, daddy!" luke squealed and sat on michael's lap, watching as the older boy opened up his eyes.

"hey, sweetheart..." michael said, looking at luke with complete heart eyes.

luke leaned down and pressed a kiss to michael's nose.

"can we go downstairs and watch cars?" luke asked, and michael pouted a bit.

"but, baby. you forgot something." michael said, and luke looked down, his lip pouted and his eyes wider.

"oh no. what is it?" luke asked quietly.

"you forgot that daddy needs at least ten minutes of cuddles from his baby every morning." michael said, making luke smile.

luke laid down on top of michael, using the older boy's chest as a pillow.

"sorry i forgot you're so needy, daddy." luke said, and michael laughed a little bit.

"it's okay, baby..." michael told him, and ran a hand through his hair. "...but you know what i didn't forget?"

"what?" luke asked softly.

"i didn't forget that you're the prettiest person in the world. and i didn't forget that i love you more than anything." michael said, and pulled the blankets up, holding luke closer.

luke smiled, and buried his head in michael's chest. "i love you too, daddy."

luke scooted up, snuggling his head in michael's neck, feeling the warmth from his older boyfriend on his skin.

"is someone getting sleepy again?" michael asked, and luke nodded, feeling michael pull his pink fuzzy blanket up to his shoulders. michael covered the back of luke's head with the blanket, leaving luke's face tucked in his neck.

"go to sleep, sweetheart. i've got you." michael whispered, and luke closed his eyes.

"daddy's got me.." luke whispered, and held onto michael's shirt.

"that's right." michael whispered, rubbing his back.

michael smiled when he felt luke's body relax in his arms, signaling the younger boy had fallen asleep. michael turned on his side, and smiled when he was chest to chest with luke.

"daddy's always got you.."