my cheerleader

for folieacalum (:

-

"go michael!" luke screamed as he stood in the stand. he jumped up and down with the crowd as michael ran down the field with the ball.

"hey! give that back!" luke yelled once someone stole the ball.

"luke, sweetheart, he can't hear you, and even if he could, he wouldn't listen." ashton said, and luke pouted.

"that was michael's.." luke huffed, not really getting how soccer works.

ashton laughed, and shook his head.

luke squealed and jumped again when michael took it back.

"calum look!" luke said, and shook his arm.

"luke, were watching the same game. i see." he laughed, amused by luke's excitement.

"go mikey! that's my boyfriend! he's running! that's him!"

the two older boys laughed at luke, but still cheered along side him.

the crowd got quiet as michael neared the goal.

michael kicked, and the ball flew into the net, winning the game as the buzzer sounded.

luke screamed with the crowd, and ran onto the field, trying to find michael.

when they both saw each other, they ran as fast as they could, and luke jumped into michael's arms, his legs around the older boys waist.

their lips connected, and it was like everyone around them stopped moving so fast, and the noise drowned out.

"i'm so proud of you." luke said softly as he pressed his forehead to michael's.

"i couldn't have done it without my little cheerleader." michael said, making luke laugh.

michael leaned down, and pressed his lips to luke's neck, making the younger boy gasp and push him back a little with a blush on his cheeks.

"oh my gosh, michael. not here." luke quietly laughed in michael's ear.

"baby..." michael whined softly, pressing a kiss below luke's ear.

"come on. let's get you home. i think there might be a present there waiting for you since you did so good tonight." luke whispered in his ear, so michael didn't even bother putting luke down as he quickly made his way off of the field.

"baby, i love you." michael said quietly once they replaced the noise of the field, and started walking in the dark, quiet parking lot.

"i love you so much, michael." luke whispered, and laid his head down on michael's shoulder as he was still being carried.

michael took his attention away from where he was walking to press a quick kiss to luke's forehead head, and squeeze his waist softly.

"why did you do that?" luke giggled.

"i just can't believe that i get to hold someone as beautiful as you. sometimes i just have to hold you to reassure myself that this is real." he said quietly.

luke smiled, burying his head in michael shoulder.

"you're so pretty, luke."