thought

for rnukes ((:

-

"luke, get off of me! you're so annoying!" michael groaned, but luke just giggled, hanging onto michael's arm.

"no.." luke laughed, and michael huffed, yanking his arm away. he continued to play his video game while luke happily sat beside him.

"can i play?" luke asked.

"no. you don't even know how," michael mumbled.

"you can teach me how." luke said, and poked michael's arm.

"absolutely not. leave me alone." michael sighed.

"i don't wanna." luke laughed.

"of course not." michael muttered, and rolled his eyes. "why do you always want to cling on to me like a little kid?"

"i like you, mikey." luke said, smiling.

michael glanced over at him and shook his head. "no you don't."

"i do. i like to be close to you because i like you." luke giggled.

michael could tell luke was nervous by the way he scratched the scruff on his jawline, but he didn't let his voice shake at all.

"oh my g- luke get away from me. what do you not understand? have i not made it obvious that i don't like you?" michael spat, and luke's face fell a little bit, but he kept a synthetic smile on his face.

"you have, but i thought maybe you could change your mind? i promise i'll do anything to make you happy if you'd just go on one date with me?" luke asked.

"no!" michael said, his eyebrows furrowed.

"please? just one?" luke asked softly, and michael could tell the confidence in luke's voice was gone.

"if i go on one date with you, will you leave me alone after that?" michael asked, and luke nodded.

"fine. friday at 7. one hour."

a smile spread across luke's face, and that just made michael roll his eyes.

-

michael sighed as he looked up at the ceiling in his dark room. it was past three in the morning, and he couldn't get luke off of his mind.

he hasn't seen the annoying blonde in two days, but their date would be taking place later.

he hates himself for missing luke.

all he has been able to think about for the past two days is the way luke made him feel when he said i like you.

he wants luke more than anything right now, and that's something he never thought he would say or think.

-

luke walked up to the door of michael's house, and knocked around 6:48 p.m.

he crossed his arms over his chest, and kicked his feet against the brick wall while he waited.

he looked up, and lightly smiled when michael opened the door.

michael looks amazing, and luke's heart was beating in his chest.

"let's get this over with." michael said, and walked over to luke's car, getting into the passenger side.

luke ran over to his side like a little kid, making michael smile a little, but he wasn't going to show luke that.

"you have no idea how long i've been waiting for this." luke beamed as he put the car in drive.

"where are we going?" michael asked.

"well, i figured if this is the only date i'm ever going to have with you, i want to do something super cool. i remember a few months ago you said your perfect first date with someone would be on the beach." luke said, and smiled over at michael.

"you could've just said 'the beach' instead of giving a sermon." michael mumbled. he was mad at himself for talking to luke like that, but he didn't want to make luke suspicious.

he wanted to keep his feelings a secret.

"sorry.." luke nervously laughed.

they just listened to music the whole ride and neither of them spoke up. luke was too nervous, and so was michael.

the older boys eyes widened a little when he saw what luke had set up.

luke parked his car, and stepped out of the car. they were in a spot surrounded by rocks, and the low tide added soft back ground noise.

he had a white sheet with a projector, a pizza, and a huge blanket waiting for them.

"i brought your favorite movies and stuff." luke said shyly. he was really hoping michael would like it.

"i said you have one hour." michael told him.

"i know. we can end the movie early if you want to go." luke told him.

michael nodded, and sat on the blanket.

"here. i bought your favorite candy, and i brought more blankets incase you get cold, and-"

"okay." michael said, interrupting him.

luke smiled down at michael, and felt little butterflies in his stomach. he plugged in his laptop, and pressed play on the movie as it started getting darker around them.

luke scooted back, and leaned against michael's arm.

michael didn't make him move.

"luke?" michael asked.

"yeah?" the younger boy asked, looking up at michael.

"i'm sorry for being so stubborn.." he said, and looked down at luke's face. "...i didn't think you would do all of this."

"are you kidding me? i've dreamed of going on a date with you." luke laughed.

michael playfully shook his head, and luke lightly smiled.

"we can just head home if you want. i know you don't want to be here. honestly just the car ride up here was more than i could've asked for. we don't have to stay. just you being here for 10 minutes has made my night memorable." luke said softly.

"luke-"

"i'm sorry for being so annoying. i just wanted to be close to you, but i promise i'll leave you alone from now on." luke whispered.

"i don't want you to leave me alone." michael mumbled under his breath, but luke heard it.

"you don't?" luke asked, a smile poking at his lips.

michael leaned over, and grabbed luke's jaw in one hand before he smashed their lips together.

luke's eyes were wide, but he eventually closed them, melting into michael's tough grip.

"i don't want you to leave me alone, luke. you're so annoying, and so loud, but i love it. i don't know what i would do without you there." michael said, and luke smiled, pressing his forehead to michael's.

"i'm sorry for all the times i've been mean to you. i really do love you. i just don't think i realized it until now." michael whispered.

luke pulled back and his face fell.

"michael, don't joke about that. i know you're probably trying to prank me or so-"

"luke, i love you." michael laughed, and hugged luke, causing his back to fall onto the blanket.

luke smiled brightly, and hugged michael tighter.

"this is the best day of my life.." luke laughed, and snuggled his head into michael's neck.

"...i love you too."