snow

tiny rant : i told my family i wanted to go vegan and they all yelled at me and told me i was dumb. i'm already vegetarian so it's basically what i'm doing now minus dairy and stuff. i do n o t understand my family

-

"mikey?" luke asked as he stood up out of bed. the room was dim, but usually michael was up and already had the light on.

he saw the door open, so he turned to see his boyfriend carrying in a pile of blankets.

"heat and powers out. we're snowed in." michael said, and luke frowned a little bit.

"it's cold." luke mumbled.

"i know. i didn't expect you to be awake." michael said, and sat the blankets down. 

he placed a hand on luke's stubble covered jaw and leaned up, kissing his forehead.

"mikey." luke whined.

"you're really grumpy when you're cold and tired you know?" michael laughed, bringing a sweater over to luke.

"yeah, i know this." luke whispered, placing the sweater over his body.

"you look so pretty in my clothes." michael said, and smiled as he looked at luke.

despite luke's grown up, manly appearance, he still blushed like a little girl because he loves it when michael calls him pretty.

"cuddle?" luke asked, and made grabby hands at michael.

"i'd be honored," michael said, tackling luke down on the bed. luke giggled as he felt michael press kisses to his face.

luke's cold hands gripped onto michael's arms as he laughed.

"your cold." michael mumbled, tucking his head in luke's neck. he pulled the blankets up, and pressed kisses onto luke's neck.

"feels good, mikey.." luke whispered. he felt the older boy pull his leg up, slinging it over his hip.

luke closed his eyes, and gripped onto the older boys hair.

michael smirked, and pulled away, earning a frustrated whine from luke.

"michael, cmon.." luke said, shaking the older boy's arm.

"what do you want?" michael laughed, running a hand through luke's hair wavy hair.

"i want you to kiss my neck." luke said, laughing a little as he reached up to also run his hand through michael's hair.

he rolled over, and laid between luke's legs. luke wrapped his legs around michael's waist as the older boy hovered over him on his knees and elbows.

luke blushed a little when he felt michael's hand on his bum.

"i love you." michael said, leaning down to press his forehead to luke's.

"i love you." luke whispered, and felt michael press a kiss to his lips.

he sighed as he felt michael's lips fall to his neck again. he stretched his neck up, and gripped onto michael's hair.

"hey, watch it blondie. i know you like your hair pulled, but if you keep pulling on mine, i will go bald." michael said, making luke laugh as the older boy pinned his hands down beside his head. "but i still love you."

michael pressed a kiss to luke's forehead, making the younger boy bite his lip to hide his smile.

"my pretty baby."