timid

for rnukes

-

michael smiled over at luke who was laying against his shoulder.

"thanks for coming over. it's nice to have a little company sometimes, you know?" michael said, taking luke's attention away from the tv.

"yeah.." luke said softly, looking up at michael.

luke laid his head on michael's arm, still looking up in admiration.

michael slowly leaned down, and luke felt his nerves build up.

"can i kiss you?" michael whispered, and squeezed luke's hand hand, wanting to make sure it was okay with him.

"n-no-" luke said, panicking.

"oh- i- i'm sorry." michael said, and took his arm out from behind luke. luke nervously but his lip, and looked down. "i just- i don't know. i thought- never mind. i'll be right back."

luke watched as michael got up, and started to walk down the hallway, and into his bedroom.

luke felt bad as he heard michael's door quietly shut. he wanted to kiss michael. he was just scared.

"mikey?" luke asked, and softly knocked as he opened the door slowly.

"i'm- gosh, i'm sorry, luke-"

"it's okay." luke whispered, and crawled on michael's bed, sitting back on his heels beside him.

"i just thought you liked me like that, you know? we were-"

"i do, michael. i do like you like that, and i want to kiss you, but..." luke said softly, and michael looked over. "...i'm just kind of scared. i've never kissed anybody."

michael smiled a little, feeling relieved. "you want to?" michael asked, and luke smiled, nodding his head quickly. he felt a little lame for having his first kiss at 18, but he was glad he could say michael is his first kiss.

"here- i- well, there's no way i can like... teach you how, you know? you just have to try it, and you'll get the hang of it." michael said and luke softly nodded.

he scooted closer, and sat on michael's lap.

"okay. i'm ready," luke whispered, still grinning.

michael slowly leaned forward, closing the gap between their lips. luke felt his heart start beating faster as michael's hands landed on his waist.

he slowly moved his lips against michael's, and it felt great. he loves how safe he feels.

when they pulled back, neither of them could stop from smiling. luke pressed their foreheads together and giggled a little.

"i like that." luke said softly.

"i like you."