back home

michael smiled as he walked into the bedroom he shared with luke, and saw the blonde boy cuddled up to his 5-foot teddy bear. his long socks travelled up his thighs, and his baby pink panties matched his tight cami.

he slept so peacefully thinking michael was coming home tomorrow. the older boy was away on a business trip for two weeks, and luke misses him more than ever.

michael sat his bag down, and crawled into bed behind luke slowly.

"luke, baby, wake up." he whispered.

he pressed little kisses to luke's face as he started to stir around.

"baby, im home. wake up." michael told him, and smiled softly when luke just rubbed his eye before falling back asleep. luke looked like a little kitten as he brought his hand up to scratch his nose in his sleep.

"wake up, sweetheart. mikey wants kisses." the older boy pouted, and gently shook luke's arm.

he could tell luke was finally waking up so he leaned forward to whisper against luke's ear.

"baby, im home. wake up and give me kisses. i missed you so, so much, princess."

luke opened his eyes and tiredly smiled.

"you're home." luke said, his voice raspy.

"i got an earlier flight just so i could come home and see you." michael whispered, holding luke's small body.

"aw, mikey." luke gushed, snuggling into michael's chest.

michael placed one hand on the back of luke's neck, caressing his jaw with his thumb. he leaned down, and pressed a kiss to luke's lips, and the blonde boy smiled after a few seconds of michael's lips on his.

michael pulled back, and pressed his forehead to luke's, smiling.

"im so happy you're home." luke whispered, his hand also on michael's face.

"me too.." michael whispered, kissing lukes forehead. "...alright. lets get you back to sleep."

michael laid down, and luke snuggled under his arm.

"i love you." luke whispered.

"i love you, baby, now go back to sleep and ill make you breakfast in the morning, okay?" michael asked, and luke nodded, smiling again.

"okay, mikey." luke said quietly before closing his eyes, and falling asleep in michael's arms this time.