in my head

foolforziall  thank youuu for the request

-

luke slowly walked up the stairs with much hesitation in his steps.

he stood at the door of michael bedroom and wondered if he should go in or not. he misses his best friend. he's been in his room all day, and luke was craving michael's kiss.

"hey mikey?" luke asked, and slowly pushed open the door.

"luke, not now." michael mumbled.

"i'm sorry. i'm just worried about you." luke said softly.

"just go away for a little bit."

"can i stay?"

michael looked up at him, and luke could tell he had been pulling at his hair, and he could see just how exhausted michael was.

"i won't bother you.." luke whispered.

"i doubt that. you always bother me..." he scoffed, and watched as luke's eyes lit up a tad. "...come here."

luke ran over, and jumped onto the bed. he crawled under a blanket, and pulled michael with him.

"tell me what's wrong." luke said, and ran his hand through michael's hair.

"just-" michael started, but immediately stopped. "-i've just been in my head lately."

when he said that, it's as if luke knew exactly what he meant.

he knew what he meant because he's been there too.

"aw, baby.." luke whispered, and kissed michael's head. "...i worry about you."

"i'm gonna be okay. it's just one of those weeks where i don't want to do anything, you know? i kind of just want to sit in my room and never come out. i don't even- don't take this personally, but it's like i don't want you there- i don't know. i keep asking you to go away and i keep pushing you out as if i don't want you here, but then you lay here with me, and i remember how much i love you, and i realize how much i miss you when i'm too busy in my head. i hope that makes sense."

"it makes perfect sense." luke said, and pulled the blankets up a little more.

"you're an angel." michael whispered as luke pressed their bodies together underneath the blankets.

luke smiled, and pressed his lips to michael's,

"let's go to sleep. tomorrow will be a good day."

"promise?" michael asked.

"i promise."