power +

"Mikey..." Luke said loudly as soon as the power went out in the house.

Luke felt really embarrassed to be scared of the dark. It wasn't very punk rock of him.

"Luke, are you okay?" Michael asked, and Luke could heard him coming up the stairs along with the sound of rain and hail on the roof.

"Yeah, 'm okay." Luke whispered, and saw Michael walk in with a flash light.

Michael lightly smiled, and his eyes softened as he saw his six foot boyfriend curled up in the blankets like a little kid.

"You're so cute." Michael whispered, and walked over to the bedside table, lighting a few candles.

Luke laughed a little bit as Michael crawled onto the bed with him.

Luke was sitting up against the wall, and Michael slowly leaned down, pressing his lips softly against Luke's neck.

"Michael! No, I'm scared..." Luke whined, and pushed Michael back a little.

"Cmon, baby. There's something really romantic about having sex during a storm I swear." Michael laughed, pressing his forehead to Luke's.

"How? I'm scared to death." Luke laughed, and hit Michael's arm.

"Just think, baby..." Michael whispered, getting close to Luke's ear. "...no power, no chance that somebody will call and interrupt. The sound of rain against the windows mixed with every sound you let escape out of your pretty mouth. Candles lit. The both of us under the blankets, listening to the rain as you let me get as close to you as possible. All I'm thinking is that this is as intimate with someone that you can be, and I'm more than happy to know that person is you."

Luke's eyes closed as Michael whispered all of that into his neck.

"Keep going..." Luke whispered, gripping onto Michael's arms.

"I know you love dirty talk. You'll never say it out loud, but you do.." Michael whispered, pressing his nose to Luke's stubble covered jaw. "...you love hearing about all the things I can do to you to make you feel so good, baby. You look so big and tough on the outside, but I know I could have you begging and whining within a few seconds."

Luke whimpered and moved onto Michael's lap, his legs wrapped around the older boys waist. Luke loved how Michael talked to him. His words weren't trashy. He said them in such a way that turned Luke on so much. He was gentle, and romantic, and just sexy at the same time.

"I want to make love to you knowing I'm the only person you will let touch you. I want to feel our legs tangle together at the bottom of the bed, while I hold your hands at the top. Luke, I want to be so close to you." Michael said, and Luke couldn't help but start grinding his bum against Michael's crotch.

Michael looked down, and laughed a little.

"Somebody's turned on..." Michael whispered into Luke's ear, helping Luke move on him. "...I can help you. All you have to do is ask."

Luke whimpered and moved his hips faster. He laid his head down on Michael's shoulder, and the older boy could feel Luke's breath on his neck.

Michael laid Luke down, and smiled as he pressed his forehead to Luke's.

"Scared anymore?" Michael asked softly.

"Absolutely not. Now make love to me like you said you could."