shy baby

Luke giggled as he sat down on Michael's lap.

The older boy was laying down on the bed, and he was talking to someone on the phone. They were talking about studio times so Luke figured he was talking to a manager.

Michael let Luke play with his hand, but he didn't pay much attention to Luke.

"You've been on the phone for an hour." Luke whined softly.

Michael glanced at Luke and started playing with a belt loop on Luke's black jeans, his finger tips trailing under Luke's dark blue shirt.

"Yeah, that's a perfect time. Calum and- Ashton are free-"

Michael pushed Luke's hand away that was poking at his cheek.

"Yeah, no I'm fine. Luke's just being annoying." Michael said, pushing Luke's hand away again.

Luke playfully pouted, and giggled, squeezing Michael's cheeks in his hand.

Michael sat up and put his hand over the speaker.

"Can you maybe fucking stop?!" He whisper yelled, the angry look in his eyes warning Luke to go away.

"I'm s-"

"Go!" Michael said, so Luke quickly got off of his lap, but he didn't want to leave. He liked being close to Michael.

Luke looked back at Michael, and he could tell he was angry.

Luke stood up and left the room, not wanting to make Michael mad anymore.

The older boy has never gotten angry with Luke like that.

Luke shut the door behind him, and walked towards the bonus room.

"Hey- I'm gonna need to call you back." He heard, but he didn't turn around.

Michael ran down the hall towards Luke, and wrapped his arms around the younger boy from behind.

"Luke, I'm-"

"I'm sorry for being annoying. I didn't mean to- I don't know, you were playing with my shirt, and I just thought you were going along with it. I didn't mean to make you mad.." Luke whispered, and Michael kept his arm wrapped around Luke's chest, and the other one around his waist.

Luke's back was pressed to Michael's chest, and he felt so safe in Michael's arms.

"I shouldn't have spoken to you like that. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm so sorry." Michael whispered.

"It just scared me a little bit. You've never been that mad at me before." Luke mumbled.

"I'm not mad. I'm so sorry."

Michael pressed his lips to Luke's cheek, and held Luke tighter than before.

"I love you."