sugar

Luke sighed as he looked at the ice cream stand in front of him.

"Hey, can I help you?" Luke heard. He looked up and saw an employee walking back to the stand.

Luke softly shook his head, looking down at his converse.

"You don't want anything?" The boy asked, and Luke looked up.

"I was just looking. I don't have any money," Luke said, and shrugged, getting ready to walk away.

"I can get you something. Besides, a pretty boy like you deserves to get whatever he wants." Michael said, and Luke smiled, placing his hands on the counter.

"That's okay. You don't have to do that." Luke said, blushing as Michael looked down at him.

"I want to." Michael said. "What do you want?"

"Can I have cookie dough ice cream?" Luke asked sweetly, and Michael nodded.

"You know, by just looking at your  clothes I wouldn't think you were this adorable. You're such a sweetheart." Michael laughed, making Luke blush as he took his ice cream cone.

"Do you wanna come sit with me?" Luke asked, and Michael nodded after making sure he had no more customers.

Luke shyly grabbed Michael's hand, making the older boy look down in infatuation.

Even though they just met, holding Luke's hand didn't feel weird at all.