tickles

for aesthetuckmike ((:

-

"how was your nap, sweetheart?"

michael put his knee on the couch, leaning down to hover over luke.

"good.." luke whispered, yawning.

michael pressed his lips to luke's forehead forehead, and the younger boy stretched.

michael's hands slid down to luke's waist, and the blond squealed a little.

"what?" michael laughed.

"nothin..." luke said shyly. "...just tickled a little."

michael smiled evilly and began quickly moving his fingers along luke's sides.

"no!" luke screamed. his laughs filled the room and it was the most beautiful sound to michael.

luke's sides hurt from laughing so much, but michael was not letting up.

"ashton, save me!" luke squealed, and the oldest boy came into the room.

"michael!" ashton said, and michael finally stopped.

"you better leave my luke alone..." ashton said walking over. "...because it's my turn!"

luke screamed and laughed as ashton helped michael tickle him. he kicked his legs and moved around erratically until he fell onto the floor.

michael and ashton both laughed at luke, sitting back on the couch.

luke playfully pouted, and stood up.

"we'll stop. now come here." michael said, and held out grabby hands.

after luke sat in his lap, michael squeezed his cheeks together, pressing a kiss to his lips.

luke extended his long legs so they were over ashton's lap.

michael wrapped an arm around luke tightly, allowing the younger boy to snuggle into his shoulder.

"i love you, lukey.." michael said sweetly, making luke smile.

"i love you." luke said, locking his hand with michael's.

"what about me?" ashton asked in a playful offended tone.

"i love you, ashy." luke said, and sat up, pressing a kiss to ashton's cheek.

"love you too, luke."