mornings with you

"beautiful.." michael whispered as he snuggled into luke's back.

michael pressed his nose into luke's long, curly hair. he ran his hand down luke's side, feeling his toned stomach, but soft hips. he pushed one of his legs between luke's, tangling their limbs together.

"nobody is lucky enough to have you, but i'm so happy you picked me.."

luke cracked a little smile as he woke up, pushing his back into michael more.

"what time is it?" luke mumbled, his voice scratchy.

"it doesn't matter because you took the day off, and now you get to stay home and lay like this all day." michael told him, pushing his hair to the side and kissing his neck.

"perfect.." luke whispered.

luke gently closed his eyes again, but gasped when he felt michael squeezed his hip.

"don't, mikey.."

"what, luke?" michael laughed.

"don't grab my hip. it's all squishy." luke whined, and turned in michael's arm, facing him.

"who cares? you're perfect anyway." michael laughed, and held luke a little tighter.

"i care. one day i'm not gonna be all squishy." luke said, and michael shook his head, kissing luke's cheek.

"baby, you are so adorable. don't change, okay? you are gorgeous." michael whispered, making his smile a little.

"i love you, mikey."

"i love you, too. now go back to sleep, baby. it's only 6," michael told him, and luke nodded, snuggling into michael's chest.

"so beautiful."

-

i'm writing a sequel to a book i finished (unpublished) and it features one of the most-loved extra characters i've written into these one shots. i won't say what character though. can you guess??

i will probably publish the book on tuesday.

it's about luke and michael being bffs and michael finishing new friends and being popular and forgetting luke and stuff. super cliche, super cool.