work stress

little!luke

"you're home!" michael said, and smiled from the couch as luke walked through the door.

"yeah, finally. i only worked 13 hours.." luke grumbled, and michael frowned a bit at how tired luke appeared.

he worked from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.

"well, do you want me to cook you anything?"

"no. i just wanna sleep. i'm so... honestly i'm so stressed out and i missed you and i'm just sleepy." luke said, and ran his hands over his face as he sat all of his stuff down, and took off his jacket.

michael smiled a little bit, and stood up. he hates to see luke like this. he knows exactly what will help though.

"well, why don't you go put your jammies on, and i'll get your favorite blankie-"

"michael, not tonight." luke said quietly, and leaned on michael as the older boy wrapped his arms around his waist.

"what? you want daddy to help you?..." he asked, and picked luke up. he saw a little brightness in luke's eyes and he just knew it was working. "...my baby is so sleepy. i bet he can't wait until daddy changes him into his pajamas and wraps him in his favorite blankie, right? you want that, sweetheart?"

luke shyly bit on his finger and nodded as michael carried him to thier bedroom just down the hall.

he laid luke down, letting the younger boy nuzzle into the blankets as he found something for him to sleep in.

michael pulled out luke's lavender onesie, and picked out a pair of fuzzy socks for him.

michael walked over to the bed, and pulled luke by his ankles down to the edge.

"stop it..." luke whined, clinging onto the blankets.

"don't whine." michael said sternly, and began removing luke's pants and his shirt.

he smiled when he saw luke's pretty, grey calvin klein panties.

he placed the leg-less onesie over luke's head, and buttoned it between his legs. michael placed the matching fuzzy socks on luke's feet, and picked him up, letting luke's legs wrap around his waist.

michael walked back to the living room, and sat luke down on the couch.

"do you have to work tomorrow?" michael asked.

michael didn't like to ask luke adult questions when he was falling into his little space, but he wanted to know.

"um. no. i'm off tomorrow." luke said, and michael knew it just wasn't working. he wanted luke to be little right now because he's free of all stress when michael takes care of him, but when luke is in his normal headspace, he's so stubborn and wants to do everything himself.

michael pulled over luke's favorite blanket, and walked over to the couch, sitting beside him.

he pulled luke into his lap, and covered his body with the blanket. luke was sitting with his head on michael's shoulder as his legs straddled the older boys waist.

"go to sleep, sweetheart. daddy's got you..." michael said, and luke nuzzled his head into michael's neck. "...i'm right here."

michael slowly ran his hands over luke's lower back and bum knowing the younger boy liked that a lot.

"sleepy.." luke mumbled.

"i know, baby. go to sleep, princess." michael whispered.

luke sat up a little and smiled. he leaned forward and pressed his nose to michael's.

"what are you doing, baby?" michael laughed softly.

"i love daddy!" luke giggled, and michael smiled, thankful luke was finally stress-free again.

"i love you." michael laughed, and luke laid back down, snuggling further into michael.

"night night." luke mumbled, and michael rubbed his back slowly.

"night night, baby."