italian

for IndieWashington this is such a cute idea

-

"baby, i want italian for dinner." michael whined, and luke mocked his wine.

"i don't know how to cook.."

"it's just pasta." michael mumbled, leaning on his hand as he sat at the island.

"i barely even know how to make that." luke said, and frowned a little, crossing his arms.

"it's the easiest thing in the world. i knew how when i was 7." michael said, and luke rolled his eyes a little.

"than make your own pasta." luke said, and michael stood up, walking over to luke. he trapped luke between his body and the stove, pressing their foreheads together.

"i think it's time you learn, baby." he said, making luke giggle a little.

michael pulled a pot down and filled it with water.

luke turned around in michael's arms and watched what he was doing on the stove.

"alright sweetheart, turn on the stove for me." michael said, and luke did what he was asked.

luke watched as michael sat the pot on the stove, and got down the rest of the stuff needed.

"i can't believe you don't know how to make this. you are so spoiled." michael laughed, kissing luke's cheek, making luke giggle like a little girl.

"you always cook for me. i never have to do this." luke laughed, leaning his head back on michael's shoulder.

"i know.."

"hey.." luke said, and michael glanced down at him as best as he could.

"what?"

"...kiss me."

michael smiled at luke, and pressed a long kiss to his lips.

-

"i make good spaghetti." luke said, his feet on michael's lap as they are on the couch.

"as if. you stood there and tried getting attention the whole time. i made this. you didn't cook shīt."

"be quiet or i will never cook for you again." luke said, and michael furrowed his eyebrows.

"luke you didn't-"

"ah!"

michael shut his mouth, and sighed.

"thank you for cooking dinner, baby."