royal help +

"Pssst!" Luke whispered from the doorway of the living room.

Michael looked over and saw Luke standing there in his pink unicorn onesie.

"Princess needs help." Luke whispered, making Michael smile.

"Why are you whispering, and what do you need help with?" Michael laughed, so the younger boy ran over and sat down on his lap, facing him.

"Just so nobody hears..." Luke said softly, and Michael pulled up the hood on his pajamas.

"Baby, nobody's here but us. It's 9 a.m. and this is our house," Michael laughed, and Luke nodded.

"I know. I'm just being careful..." Luke said, and scooted closer on Michael's lap.

"Alright, tell me what you need help with." Michael said softly, and Luke pulled a big blanket over them.

Michael immediately knew what Luke wanted. Luke hates being exposed when he wants something sexual, even if it was just the two.

"My princess parts hurt, daddy..." Luke whispered, and laid his head on Michael's shoulder.

Michael unzipped Luke's onesie and the younger boy blushed as Michael reached down into his panties.

The older boy ran his free hand through Luke's hair as he slowly jacked the younger boy off.

He loved hearing the little whimpers Luke would release.

"Feel better?" Michael asked.

"B-Better.."

Michael held Luke close, and held him tight. He made sure to keep the blanket up just so Luke would be comfortable.

"Cmon, baby..." Michael whispered as he felt Luke's body tense up.

Luke released fast spurts of cum on the inside of his onesie as he bit down on Michael's shoulder.

Luke's body fell weak against Michael's shoulder, but he could feel Michael's erection against his thigh.

"I'm so sleepy..." Luke whispered, pushing Michael to lay down on the couch.

"Hey, baby, it's okay. You don't have to-"

"I wanna... Mikey, I wanna." Luke mumbled, and laid between Michael's legs.

Luke's laid his head on Michael's thigh, and pulled down the older boys sweatpants.

"Luke, it's okay, if you're tired you don't have to." Michael said sweetly despite how bad he wanted Luke's mouth on him.

"Daddy, I'm okay, but can I go slow? I'm sleepy." Luke asked, and Michael ran a hand through Luke's hair.

"Baby, you can do whatever you want." Michael whispered.

Luke took Michael in his mouth, keeping his head resting on Michael's leg.

"You're so precious..." Michael whispered, continuing to run his hand through Luke's hair.

Luke gently sucked on Michael's tip, holding the base with his hand. His eyes slowly closed as he took Michael further in, slowly sucking as Michael held his head.

"Baby..." Michael whispered, completely infatuated with Luke as he felt himself reaching his high.

"Hungry, daddy..." Luke whimpered, and sucked on Michael's tip quickly.

Michael groaned as he came in Luke's mouth, and the younger boy swallowed it all.

Luke laid his head on Michael's hip as the brunette pulled his pants back up.

"Come here, sweet heart.." Michael whispered, and picked Luke up, letting him lay tucked under his arm.

"Love you." Luke whispered, halfway asleep on Michael's shoulder.

"I love you. Go to sleep. You deserve it." Michael whispered, and Luke smiled.

"I'm a good boy." Luke giggled softly.

"Very good boy." Michael whispered, and played with Luke's hair.

He loves everything about Luke.