school boy

"mikey!" luke yelled as he ran out of the school doors a few seconds after the bell rang.

"hey, sweetheart." michael said, his face pressed against luke's shoulder after the younger boy jumped into his arms.

luke got down, and michael turned around, allowing luke to jump on his back like he does every day.

michael held luke on his back, and smiled when luke pressed a kiss to his cheek. he began walking towards his house while luke laid on his shoulder.

"how was school?" michael asked.

"awful, but it's okay. i only have 24 days left and then i never have to go back." luke said, smiling.

"my smart baby gets to graduate early," michael gushed, and luke laughed, burying his head in michael's neck.

"anyway, why was school bad?" michael asked.

"same thing. ever since you graduated last year, i haven't had anyone to talk to. i don't talk all day." luke sighed.

"i guess that's why you talk so much when you're at my place." michael said, and luke shook his head playfully.

"here we go.." michael whispered, and sat luke down as they got up to his door.

"can we snuggle?" luke asked, holding onto michael's arm as he unlocked the door.

"you have homework." michael said, and luke rolled his eyes.

"but it's cold out here, and i can do my homework in study hall. please, michael?" luke asked, and walked through the door, setting his cat backpack down.

"fine." michael said softly, and kissed his forehead. "you're so adorable."

"how am i adorable?" luke laughed.

"just the fact that you use the word snuggle makes you the cutest person in the world." michael told him, walking up the stairs behind his boyfriend.

luke giggled, and removed his shirt and pants while michael sat on the bed with his back against the wall.

michael held out a blanket, and luke crawled into it, letting michael wrap him up, and hold him like a baby. michael's arm supported luke's head as he looked down and smiled at luke.

"you are so absolutely beautiful, luke," michael whispered, making luke smile.

"i love you." luke responded, and michael leaned down, kissing his lips softly.

"mmm, i love you too, baby."