dominance

luke rolled over, wrapped his arms around michael as they started drifting to sleep. his head rested above michael's, and the older boy was cuddled into his chest.

michael stirred around until he was able to switch their positions with luke's head now on his chest.

"mikey.." luke whined, and michael moved luke's long hair out of his face.

"what?" michael asked sleepily.

they were both used to laying with a girl, her head on his chest, that it felt weird for one of them to submit.

"i wanna hold you." luke mumbled.

"no. go to sleep."

luke sat up and pouted, looking down at michael.

"baby, please just lay down and go to sleep. we can talk about this tomorrow." michael mumbled softly.

"fine." luke laid down, and pulled michael into him, but the older boy pushed him off a little.

"no. let me hold you-"

"no.." luke whined.

"you're so annoying.." michael groaned, and rolled away from luke, making the younger boy frown.

"mikey.."

"luke can we just go to sleep?" michael asked.

"but i wanna be close to you.." luke whispered.

luke pouted when michael didn't do anything. he played with the blanket under his hands and watched michael's back rise and fall with every breath.

he crawled over michael, and laid beside him, not touching, but close enough.

"here.." michael whispered, and and held luke's hand. their tangled fingers laid between their heads, and luke felt michael tangle their legs together.

"i love you.." michael whispered.

"i love you too, mikey.."