shoulders

luke shook his head, and deleted another picture off of his phone. he picked at his fingernail while he looked at another one, but eventually deleted it also.

"hey." michael said, and sat down beside luke. the younger boy leaned over and kissed michael's cheek before going back to deleting pictures.

"hey, stop it. i like those. we look good." michael laughed, nudging luke's arm.

"you look great.." luke whispered as michael pulled out his phone. "...i just- don't like they way i look in them."

luke looked over at michael's phone, and saw he was going through one of their friends instagram. "did you see what he posted the other day? i-"

"why are you looking at his profile so much?" luke muttered.

michael furrowed his eyebrows, and looked over to luke. "it's not a regular thing..." he laughed. "...i was just gonna show you-"

"but you always talk about him." luke mumbled, and kept deleting pictures from his phone. he eventually sat it down, and took michael's, scrolling through the guys feed.

"i don't like that you look at his stuff like this. i mean- he posts a lot of revealing stuff." luke said softly, and michael knows something was up because luke would never judge someone who was confident enough to show their body.

"revealing?!" michael asked, and went to his snapchat, opening his 'mg eyes only' folder. "look at the stuff you have put on my phone!"

he laughed a little because luke hasn't been innocent when it comes to taking pictures either.

"delete that!" luke groaned, and pushed michaels arm when he looked over the half-nude, and completely nude pictures of himself.

"what?! you put this stuff on here." michael said, and luke tried snatching michael's phone away.

"i just don't want them on there anymore." luke whined, and michael sighed.

"baby, come on. don't be like this." michael said, and luke crossed his arms.

"like what? concerned that my boyfriend is drooling over some other guys ass because every time you guys go somewhere, he hangs around as close as he can to the other boy!" luke spat, and michael rolled his eyes, standing up.

"i'll leave you alone for a little bit. this isn't like you." michael sighed.

"what's not like me?"

"not trusting me."

"well stop looking at pictures of other boys, and maybe i would trust you more."

"i was going to show you something he posted, luke. what the hell?" michael asked, and luke rolled his eyes.

michael shook his head, and grabbed his car keys. "i'm gonna go grocery shopping. maybe while i'm gone you can chill out."

-

michael walked back into the house, and sighed when he wasn't met with luke bouncing around and being adorably annoying.

he sat the grocery bags in the kitchen, and started walking upstairs to find luke.

he didn't like where they left things.

he pushed open their bedroom door, and frowned when he saw luke observing himself in the mirror, a frown imbedded onto his face.

the younger boy quickly threw on a shirt, and ran over to michael. he hugged the older boy, and michael could feel luke shaking from crying so much.

"i'm sorry, michael. i didn't mean to be so demanding and stupid. i just- he's so pretty, and it scares me. i don't want you to find somebody really pretty. i want you." luke cried.

"baby, what? you're so pretty." michael said, and luke shook his head.

"he's so small, and his shoulders aren't awkwardly big. he's short and you could kiss his forehead if you want. you never kiss my forehead because i'm too tall. he's got really little legs, and mine are fat. i wanna be like him." luke sobbed.

"baby, no.." michael whispered, and pulled up the back of luke's shirt. he pulled it over the younger boys head, but luke quickly covered his stomach with his arms.

michael allowed him to keep them there as he turned him around. he hugged luke from behind, and pressed his lips to the back of luke's shoulder.

"i love everything about you. you are so unbelievably pretty. you are so beautiful, luke." michael whispered, and luke shook his head.

"but he-"

"but he isn't you." michael whispered, littering luke's shoulders with new kisses. "he doesn't have these strong shoulders that i get to kiss all day."

"mikey.." luke whined, still feeling a little insecure.

michael kneeled down, and pressed a kiss to the arch in luke's waist. "and this pretty little waist that i get to wrap my arms around."

luke wiped his eyes, and giggled a little as michael pressed a kiss to his waist.

michael moved down, kissing luke's hips.

"mikey, no i hate my-"

"and you've got these perfect hips that i get to hold onto when i make love to my beautiful boyfriend." michael said, and luke smiled a little.

he stood up and laid luke down on the bed. he kneeled down and pressed kisses to luke's thighs. "if i told you how much i love your thighs, we wouldn't be talking for very long after wards."

"mikey stop.." luke giggled, blushing at michael's dirty words.

"baby, i can't help it. they are so hot." michael told him, and luke closed his eyes as michael made a hickey on his inner thigh that only they would see.

michael kissed up luke's body, making sure not to leave one spot untouched.

"and you know what that 'other guy' will never have?" michael asked.

"what?" luke asked as michael pressed their foreheads together.

"these blue eyes that i fell completely in love with." michael whispered, making luke smile.

there were no more tears. luke felt happy.

"you're my baby, and you're so pretty, okay? don't you dare say you want to be somebody else because you are so perfect. everything about you is beautiful." michael told him, and laid down, pulling the younger boy into his chest.

"thank you, mikey. you always make me feel better."

"don't thank me." michael whispered, pressing a kiss to luke's forehead.