halloween

lashykins THANK YOU FOR THIS ADORABLE IDEA

-

"okay, now you have to keep your eyes closed, okay? you can't see until i tell you to."

"okay." michael said, closing his eyes.

"no peeking." luke said as he walked out of the bedroom.

"i won't peek, i promise."

luke smiled and bit his lip.

"open!" he said, and michael immediately smiled as soon as he saw luke.

he wore a black leotard to cover his small figure, and he had a little tail on it with his cat ears.

"baby, you look so cute." michael whispered, and luke smiled, running over, and jumping into his arms.

"i bought two things to wear on halloween." he said, and michael smiled a little as he looked at luke's adorable face.

"what's your second one?" michael asked, and luke smirked.

"an evil queen.." he said, and michael raised his eyebrow.

"i wanna see." he said, and sat luke down.

"okay i'll go change." luke said, and skipped away, making michael crack yet another smile.

he waited outside as luke got dressed.

"you bought me candy, right?" he heard luke call through the door.

"yeah i bought you all of your favorite kinds." michael told him.

"thank you!"

michael smiled and leaned his shoulder against the wall.

"what are you gonna give daddy to thank him for buying you candy?" michael asked, and he heard a giggle as the door opened.

luke reached up, and pulled michael close to him.

"oh, i'll give him something.." luke laughed, and michael smiled, stepping back to look at luke's outfit.

"baby, you are so beautiful." michael whispered as he looked at luke's short, black, lacy cover-up, and his tights that came up to his mid thigh.

"you are so evil." michael laughed, and luke smirked.

"whys that?"

"because i know you're not gonna let daddy touch you until later, right?" michael asked, his forehead to luke's.

"you're right." luke giggled, making michael shake his head as he slapped luke's bum.

"go change. people are starting to walk around the neighborhood and i don't want anyone besides me to see you in this, okay?" he said, and winked.

luke bit his lip, and walked back into the bedroom.

"you're gonna be the death of me, baby." michael said through the closed door

"love you, daddy."

"love you too, sweetheart."