tickle

luke squirmed when he felt michael poke his side.

"babe, quit.." luke mumbled, pushing further into michael.

michael didn't listen and just poked luke again.

"you're being annoying and i want to watch the movie.." luke whined.

michael cracked a little smile and poked luke twice this time.

"such a cutie.." michael gushed, making luke playfully roll his eyes.

michael fingers started moving quickly against lukes sides, making the younger boy jump, and squeal as michael held him down.

"michael, stop!" luke laughed, throwing his head back as he smiled.

"but you look so adorable.." michael laughed, continuing to tickle luke's sides even though he was kicking and screaming.

"i can't breathe!" luke laughed.

michael finally stopped and pulled luke down into his chest, the blond catching his breath.

"why did you do that?" luke asked, pushing michael's chest.

"because i love seeing you laugh. you have the prettiest smile i've ever seen, and i just wanted to see it. it makes me happy." michael said, making luke grin.

"aw, mikey." luke whispered.

"you are so unbelievably gorgeous and i love your pretty face so so so much." michael whispered, pressing his forehead to luke's.

"i love you, mikey."

"i love you, baby."

luke smiled, and pressed his lips to his boyfriend's.

michael pulled back, and held luke a little tighter. all he wanted to do for the rest of his life was hold luke like this.

"smile again." michael whispered, so luke blushed, a smile automatically spreading across his face.

"there it is." michael poked luke's stomach making him giggle one more time before laying down on michael's shoulder.

"your smile makes me the happiest man in the world."