babies

michael smiled as he walked into the living room.

there were crayons scattered, and stuffed animals were randomly placed around the room. doc mcstuffins was playing on the tv, and somehow, their little girl had managed to get luke into a tutu.

the two of them were laying on the  carpet with a blanket over them, and pillows underneath their heads.

it was a little after 11, and michael had just gotten home from work.

he laughed a little, and shook his head, walking over to the two of them.

he took the little girl in his arms, and began carrying her to her room. he pressed a kiss to her forehead before laying her down, and pulling her princess blankets up to her chin.

he switched on the nightlight incase she woke up, and turned off the lamp.

another smile crept onto his face as he looked at luke laying on the living room floor. he kneeled down, and picked luke up in his arms. luke's head fell to michael's shoulder as the older boy carried him towards their bedroom.

michael gently laid luke on the edge of the bed, and removed the tutu from around the waist band of his jeans. he then took luke's shoes off, leaving him in his light blue socks.

he started pulling luke's jeans off, and the younger boy woke up when michael got them off of his ankles.

"mikey?" luke asked, and rolled over, falling off the edge of the bed.

michael gasped, and ran over to luke who was groaning in pain on the floor.

"oh, baby." michael laughed, and picked the blond up. "you've gotta be careful, okay, sweetheart?"

luke pouted, and rubbed his tired eyes.

michael laid him back down on his side of the bed that was beside the wall before removing his own clothes, and crawling in.

he turned out the lamp, and scooted over to luke.

he held luke in his arms, and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"you're the best dad in the world to her, luke." michael said quietly, and luke smiled a little bit.

"you think so?" he asked.

"of course." he said, and pressed another kiss to luke's forehead head, hugging him tighter.

"i love you.." luke whispered, closing his eyes as he felt so comfortable in michael's arms.

"i love you, luke."