four a.m.

michael pressed his lips softly to luke's shoulders as his hand ran down luke's back. he felt the warm, soft skin under his finger tips, and that made a little smile cover his face as he realized he was holding the most beautiful boy in the whole world.

his hand traveled further down to feel luke's bare bum under his hand. he leaned up and pressed a kiss to luke's forehead, and let his hand move down to luke's thigh as he kissed over luke's sleeping face.

his hand slowly came back up, retracing it's movements over all of the spots it has already felt until it reached the spot between luke's shoulder blades.

"mikey, go to sleep.." luke giggled quietly when he felt michael's hand running up and down his body.

"i don't want to." michael whispered, and luke kept his eyes closed.

"why not?" luke asked.

"no reason. i just wanna lay here for a little while." michael said, and luke snuggled further into him when he felt michael's hand slip back down to his bum.

"what are you thinking about?" luke asked.

"i'm thinking about how lucky i am." michael said, and luke smiled a bit.

"go on.." luke giggled, loving when michael said sweet things to him that they would never say in front of other people just because that's how they were. they kept their relationship private.

"i'm so lucky to have the most beautiful boy in the world laying next to me..." michael whispered, and smiled. "....and he's totally naked."

luke giggled softly, his head buried in michael's shoulder now.

"i love you, mikey."

"i love you, baby..." michael said, and pressed yet another kiss to luke's head. "...you're so adorable."

luke pressed kisses to michael's shoulder.

"i'm so tired...." michael whispered and luke laid down again. "...will you wake me up in the morning?"

"i always wake you up, michael."

"no- like... really wake me up.." michael mumbled sleepily.

"what are you talking about?" luke asked quietly.

"suck my dick at 8 a.m?" michael asked, and luke giggled softly against michael's skin.

"i'll think about it. go to sleep." luke laughed

"love you."

"love you too."