bad teenagers +

"we're not supposed to be doing this.." luke laughed as he found a new angle to move his hips against michael's.

"and that makes it so much hotter." michael whispered, kissing luke's neck as he gripped the younger boy's bum through his tight black boxers.

"i know it's like 3 a.m. but what if my mom comes in?"

"relax, baby. your door is locked." michael told him, and laid completely down in the blanket fort they had created earlier to play video games in.

luke positioned himself directly on michael's crotch, and moved his hips back and forth slowly. he could feel the outline of michael's erection against his leg.

"so good, baby." michael whispered, placing his hands on luke's thighs.

luke held onto michael's hands and threw his head back a little. the room was quiet, but both of them were dying to be loud.

"help.." luke whined, growing tired, and needing more. he leaned down against michael's chest and the older boy flipped them over, laying between luke's legs.

michael laid his chest against luke's body, and moved his hips at the same time. he pinned luke's hands by his head with his face in luke's neck.

"i love you.." luke whispered as michael moved their hips together faster.

"i love you, baby.." michael breathed, and kissed luke's lips.

luke whined, and tried moving his hands, but michael's just pinned them down harder. "mikey- i'm close.."

michael smiled, and sped up a little. "wait for me, princess.."

"i can't.." luke whimpered, throwing his head to the side.

michael held luke's wrists in one hand, and put his free hand on luke's neck, holding his head strait.

luke let out a moan when michael's hand squeezed the side of his throat.

"let go, baby.." michael whispered.

luke closed his eyes, and let out a high-pitched whine, causing michael to slap his hand over luke's mouth, but keep going anyway, feeling his own orgasm wash over him.

michael collapsed on top of luke, and the younger boy rubbed his back slowly, up and down.

they were both in pure bliss as they laid tangled up.

michael let luke hold him, and smiled. there was so much intimacy in that moment, and it somehow felt like they were closer.

"i'm sorry for not wanting to have sex yet. i just-"

"don't apologize, luke. are you kidding? we're in highschool. this is like, the prime-age for hiding at 3 a.m., hoping our parents won't hear, and ruining every pair of boxers we own." michael laughed, making luke giggle.

"i love you, michael.." luke whispered, holding on tighter.

"i love you, sweetheart. more than you know."