leather +

"baby! hurry! i'm so excited for the global awards, please hurry!" michael whined loudly from outside their locked bedroom door.

"shut up, michael!" luke said from the inside, unbuttoning a couple of buttons on his shirt.

"but i wanna go..." michael whined, pouting his lips.

luke ignored michael, and looked in the full length mirror, examining his outfit.

he threw his hair carelessly to the side before he decided to stop torturing michael, and open the door

"finally!" michael said softly, and stepped back, looking at luke.

"let's go. you're so impatient." luke giggled, taking michael's hand.

"well, looking at you now, it was worth the wait. i feel like i should start calling you daddy now. holy hell, luke." michael said quietly, examining very inch of luke's body.

"we all know that you're my daddy." luke whispered, his hand on michael's chest, and his lips dangerously close to his boyfriends ear.

"stop it. stop it. stop it. we can't be late, luke." michael said, knowing if luke kept talking like that then they wouldn't make it to the awards show on time.

"fine, let's go." luke said, and led michael out of their house.

their private car was waiting, and ashton and calum were just going to be meeting them there.

michael opened the door for luke, letting the younger boy slide into the back seat before he followed.

"we're ready.." michael said to the driver before he closed the partition between the two.

michael scooted over to luke, getting as close as he could. luke's back was pressed to the window, his head resting on the cold glass as michael started kissing his neck roughly.

"michael, stop!" luke gasped.

"baby, why?" michael whined softly, nibbling on the younger boy's neck again.

"because if i get a boner do you really think i'll be able to hide it in these leather pants?" luke asked, and michael smirked.

"well, listen, you already turned me on, baby-"

"yeah, and your shirt covers your crotch!" luke laughed.

"well, it won't be a problem if i take care of it for you." michael whispered, his hand on luke's clothed hip bone.

"mikey-" luke started to moan, but michael cut him off.

"what?" michael asked, pressing his hand to luke's crotch firmly.

"daddy!" luke whined.

michael smirked, greatful that the partition was soundproof, and that their driver kept headphones in. he learned that he should block out all sound when luke and michael are in the car.