curled toes

lol i'm evil

-

"feels good daddy..."

"yeah?"

"yeah.." luke exhaled, closing his eyes. he curled his toes, and stretched his legs out.

"you look so pretty." michael said, making luke smile.

the younger boy was laying on michael's lap in his pajamas, as the older boy rubbed his back softly.

"do you think you're ready for bed?" michael asked quietly.

"yeah, but can we just lay here for a little bit?" luke mumbled, his face smushed against michael's leg.

"of course, baby."

luke looked like an angel to him. his skin was so soft, and his dark blond hair laid against his forehead.

"i'm in love with you." michael whispered, but luke had already drifted to sleep.

michael pulled luke up, holding him tightly to his shoulder. the younger boy was mindlessly biting on his pointer finger as he peacefully slept.

"...so, so in love."

michael pressed his lips to luke's hair, and breathed in the pretty smell of green apples. 

he pulled over a blanket and wrapped it around luke's small body before turning off the lamp.

he decided they would just sleep on the couch because he didn't want to move luke. he looked so precious, and he didn't want him to wake up.

"goodnight, beautiful."