stay the night

LillyGornick thank you for your request !!!

-

"Mama, can Mikey stay the night?" Luke asked, walking into the kitchen, leaving Michael in his room.

"Luke, honey, you know how I feel about that.." she said, and Luke pouted his lips.

"Please? I don't want him to go home." Luke said, and Liz sighed.

"Luke, If I come in, I better not catch you two doing anything you're not supposed to." She said, and Luke nodded.

"Of course not. I'm only fifteen mom. Thank you." He said, kissing her cheek and running back to his room.

Luke ran through the door, and jumped on Michael's lap, peppering his face in kisses.

"I'm assuming she said yes?" Michael laughed, holding the younger boy.

Luke nodded, still smiling as he sat still on Michael's lap.

"You're so pretty," Michael whispered, kissing Luke's cheek.

Luke blushed and hit Michael with a pillow before hiding his red face in it.

"You love be being called pretty and I know it." Michael teased, poking Luke's sides.

"Stop it..." Luke laughed, repeatedly hitting Michael with the pillow.

"If that's how you wanna play..." Michael said, pushing Luke off of his waist, and picking up another pillow.

Luke squealed as Michael hit him with the pillow, trying his best to hit him back.

Luke got up and ran to the other side of the room, escaping Michael's line of fire.

Michael jumped up, and ran over to Luke, hitting him with the pillow several times while the blonde boy laughed hysterically.

Michael dropped the pillow, and picked Luke up, throwing him over his shoulder.

"Mikey! Put me down!" Luke giggled, but Michael threw him down onto the bed instead.

The older boy crawled on top of Luke, kissing the younger boys lips as his hand travelled down to rest on Luke's bum.

Michael's lips trailed down Luke's neck, and the blond gasped softly.

"M-Mikey, my mom is downstairs." Luke whispered.

"Don't worry. We're not gonna do anything like that. I just like kissing you," Michael muttered.

Luke smiled, pulling Michael down on top of him. The older boys head rested in his neck, and Luke ran a hand through Michael's hair.

"I luva you." Luke said softly as Michael turned off the lamp.

"Aw baby, you're adorable. I love you."