restless

This was the first time Michael was staying with Luke. They've spent the night with each other countless times, but this is the first night they're staying in the same bed, bodies pressed up against each others, and arms wrapped around waists.

After so many years of being best friends, Michael finally made Luke his.

Michael sighed in content as he ran a hand through Luke's wavy hair, looking at the blonde boy who had already fallen asleep.

He watched how Luke's arm would occasionally move, unable to find a comfortable spot. His leg would soon follow, constantly kicking, offering Luke no physical rest as he slept.

Michael didn't want Luke to have to be restless in his sleep. He wanted him to be comfortable. He wanted Luke to have a good nights sleep.

"Baby, come here..." Michael whispered, and pulled Luke closer to him. He held one arm around Luke's waist tightly, and the other one ran through his blond hair.

He felt Luke relax, his jittery movements coming to a gradual stop.

"I love you, Luke.." Michael whispered to the sleeping boy, kissing his temple before finally closing his own eyes. He couldn't go to sleep until he knew Luke was comfortable.

He kept his arms tight around Luke as he fell asleep, being happy to finally be able to hold his best friend and boyfriend like this.