that little touch +

*little!luke smut.

i know some people don't like little smut. luke is of age, but is still a little. don't read if you don't like little smut. this is a prior warning

-

"i'm home!" michael called as he walked into the house.

he heard some shuffling upstairs, so he quickly ran up the stairs to make sure luke was okay.

he opened the bedroom door, and saw luke quickly pull his stuffed bear onto his lap.

"i-i thought you wouldn't be home until midnight- i-"

"i left the party early to come check on you. what are you doing?" michael asked curiously, and luke blushed a little.

"nothin.." he said, and michael walked over, picking up the closed laptop that was sitting beside luke.

he opened it, and his eyes widened a little as he saw what was all over the screen.

"what are you doing looking at this?" michael asked, and saw luke's face was red.

"i'm sorry-"

"no, just tell me why." michael said, and luke shrugged.

"it's almost valentine's day, so i went on tumblr and searched 'presents for daddy', but a little ways down i saw th-that, and i kept watching more, and- im sorry." luke said softly.

luke found a page of ddlb relationship pōrn, and he couldn't help but watch.

michael checked to make sure the people in the video were 18+ after an idea came to his mind.

"put the bear down." he said, and luke hesitantly removed it, exposing his little hard on through his red, cotton shorts.

michael sat the laptop down, and sat against the headboard. he pulled luke between his legs so he was right in front of the computer.

"you know, you've been a bad boy, but i don't think i'm gonna punish you.." michael said, pushing luke's legs open as the blonde leaned back on his chest.

michael pushed his hand into luke's shorts, and pressed play on the video.

"you like watching this?" michael asked and luke whimpered as michael gripped his balls in one hand. he was pretty small, so michael was able to make luke feel good with just one hand.

he arched his back when michael started to tug on them at a slow pace.

"f-fast-faster!" luke whimpered 

"what do you say?" michael asked, and luke whined out.

"daddy, please!"

michael ignored luke's shaft and quickly pulled on luke's balls.

luke felt so good that he was squirming under michael's touch. he knew he wouldn't last long.

michael rolled them against his hand, and squeezed them until luke was shooting out little spurts of cum into his shorts.

luke closed his eyes, and collapsed into michael. the older boy shut the laptop, and held luke tight to his chest.

"i l-love you.." luke said weakly.

"i love you, now go to sleep. i'll get you cleaned up in the morning, baby boy."