skin

for amydunnn

-

michael smiled fondly when he walked into the living room, seeing luke sitting on the couch. he couldn't believe how incredibly lucky he is.

"hey baby.." michael said softly, kissing luke's temple as he sat beside him.

"hi, mikey." luke said, and smiled, kissing his nose. "how was work?"

"boring without you." michael pouted, and luke giggled, leaning on michael's shoulder. "can i play that cat game on your phone?"

luke laughed at michael and handed his phone to the older boy. luke snuggled into michael's side and watched the tv.

michael frowned when he unlocked luke's phone, and saw what he was previously looking at.

he scrolled through images of skinny thighs and pictures labeled "thigh gap exercises" and "skinny leg goals".

michael closed out of luke's app, and turned the phone off. he looked down at luke, and frowned a little. he wanted luke to feel pretty.

"you look so gorgeous right now. did you know that?" michael asked.

luke looked up and smiled a little bit, kissing michael's jaw before he turned back to the tv.

michael didn't want to ask luke why he was looking at that stuff. he didn't want to make him uncomfortable or upset him, so he just left it alone.

"no, really. you're so beautiful." michael whispered, kissing luke's head.

"michael, stop." luke laughed, leaning further into michael's touch.

michael pressed another kiss to luke's temple as he slid up the bottom of luke's big sweatshirt, exposing his bare thighs.

michael ran his hand over the soft skin, and luke squirmed under his touch.

"michael.." luke whined, and michael looked up at him. "...not my legs."

"why not?" michael pouted, wanting to squeeze luke's thighs in his hands.

"because i haven't been to the gym in a while, and they're just really pudgy." luke mumbled, pulling the sweatshirt back down.

"no they are not." michael told him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"yes they are! you're only saying that because you have to." luke muttered.

"stop that.." michael laughed, kissing luke's cheek quickly. "...i love your legs."

luke frowned, and looked down at his legs.

michael noticed luke's hesitation, so he just leaned his head against luke's, and sighed a little.

"i just want you to know that you look perfect to me. i understand how it feels to be down on yourself, but please just believe me when i say i have never met somebody prettier than you, and there are a lot of pretty people. i am in love with everything about you from your kind heart, to your curls, to you blue eyes, and to your legs." michael said, and luke blushed a little, snuggling into michael's shoulder.

"especially your thighs, oh my gosh. you don't even know the half of it. you're so sexy, baby." michael whispered in his ear, making luke giggle.

"you really mean that?"

"of course i mean it. every word."