one-hundred and ninety-five

"baby.." michael whispered as he walked into the room and saw luke sitting on the bed, his head in his hands. "...luke, come back outside. what's wrong?"

luke had a towel wrapped around his shoulders even though he hadn't even touched the pool. it was ashton's birthday, and there were quite a few people over.

"i don't wanna.." luke cried.

michael shut the door, and kneeled down in front of him. "baby, talk to me. what's wrong?"

"i- i've tried so hard to- i try to work out and i try to look good, but i just can't. i felt fine until i went outside and saw all of our friends. they have all of these nice bodies that i would kill for."

"what? luke, you look so beautiful." michael said, rubbing his arm.

"i'm 195 pounds for crying out loud. i look awful. my shoulders are so big, and i have chubby hands, and everyone out there is so perfect."

michael frowned when luke started picking apart everything that he didn't like about himself.

michael dropped his head letting it rest on luke's leg. "i feel awful."

"why?" luke whimpered

"it's my job to make you feel beautiful. i didn't know i was doing so bad."

he stood up and grabbed luke's hand. he led him over to the full-length mirror and slowly took the towel from luke, leaving him in his shorts.

"look at how gorgeous you are.." michael whispered, hugging luke from behind. "...i love everything about you, luke."

"i love your adorable little feet. i love hearing them hit the floor when i get home, and watching you run to come see me." michael said, making luke smile a little.

"i would tell you how much i love your legs, but there are so many people downstairs, and when i think about your legs, we start sinning." michael whispered softly in luke's ear.

michael slid his hands up the bottom of luke's shirt. "i love your little stomach. whenever i have a bad day, you let me lay my head right here and you play with my hair. it always makes me feel better."

"i love your chest because i love the way it feels against mine..." michael whispered, his hands against luke's shoulders now. "...and i know one day in the future our baby is gonna sit on these shoulders, and they are going to feel so lucky to have a dad that was built like you."

michael pressed a kiss to luke's shoulder, and ran his hands down his arms.

"i love it when you wake up in the middle of the night, and you scoot close to me, and wrap your arms around my waist. i love your arms more than you will ever know because as soon as you hug me, you can turn my whole day around." michael whispered, and luke leaned back onto michael's chest as the older boy tangled their fingers together.

"and i love holding your hands. it's my favorite thing to do. as long as you're holding my hand, i feel safe. we don't even have to talk. you just have to hold my hand and i feel so much better. i love looking at your hand, and realizing that there's gonna be a ring there one day, and that you're gonna be mine forever." michael whispered.

his lips attached to luke's neck, and the blond whined a little.

"t-tell me what you like about my legs.." luke whispered as michael dragged him over to the bed.

michael laid luke down gently, and crawled on top of him.

he trailed his lips up to luke's ear before smiling a little.

"i love feeling your legs lock around me when i'm deep inside of you. i love kissing your pretty thighs and teasing you until you're begging. i love putting my hand between your legs and watching how flustered you get. i love gripping onto them when i'm making love to you..."

luke tilted his head to the side, and michael pressed his lips back to luke's neck.

"you're so beautiful. so, so beautiful."