breakfast

for @indigo_washington thank you for this request ((:

-

"Hi, Mikey..." Luke mumbled as he trudged into the kitchen, wiping the tiredness out of his eyes.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Michael said, and Luke watched as Michael pulled out stuff to make pancakes.

"Are you gonna make me pancakes?" Luke asked, and smiled.

"No, I'm gonna make you waffles." Michael said, and Luke pouted.

"But I really want pancakes." Luke smiled.

"And I really want waffles. Little baby can't always get what he wants." Michael said jokingly.

"Baby always gets what he wants." Luke said, laying his head on his hand.

"Not today." Michael said, and laughed.

Luke playfully rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Fine. You make waffles and I'll make my own pancakes." Luke said, snatching the flour and milk away from Michael.

Michael smirked, and got out the waffle maker, plugging it into the outlet.

He walked over to Luke and took the milk back, seeing Luke was already stirring his pancake mix.

"I don't think I'm doing this correctly." Luke said, and looked over at Michael.

Michael glanced into the bowl and laughed as he noticed the pancake mix was lumpy and had way too much milk.

"Babe, you're a mess.." Michael laughed, and Luke picked up his spoon.

"Oh, really? Because I'm afraid it's you who is a mess." He said, flinging the batter onto Michael's face.

"You little b-" Michael started, but was cut off as Luke threw more at him.

Michael ran towards Luke and caught him, holding both of his arms down with his own, as he picked up a handful of pancake mix.

"Mikey, no! I'm sorry!" Luke laughed as his face was covered.

Michael picked up flour and poured it in Luke's hair before letting the younger boy go.

Luke was ducked behind the counter, not sure of where Michael was in the kitchen.

He reached up and grabbed the empty, white flour bag and waved it in the air.

"This is my white flag of surrender. Can we go take a nap?" Luke breathed, and Michael walked over to where Luke was, and helped him up.

"Yeah, lets go hop in the shower." Michael said, and Luke smiled, kissing Michael's before they both walked up the stairs together.

"Were disgusting." Luke said, pulling his shirt off.

"You're right." Michael said, starting the shower. Michael likes his showers so hot that he looks like a swollen pink baby when he gets out, but Luke likes his barely hot, so Michael fixed it just the way Luke likes it.

Luke stepped in as Michael took his clothes off. He began rinsing out his hair in his usual side of the double shower they had.

"I'm shleepy." Luke said, making Michael laugh as he stepped in.

"Come here, baby." Michael said, and poured shampoo in Luke's hair, rinsing it out as the younger boy just laid on his shoulder.

"Now go wash all of the soap out, and go lay down." Michael said, and Luke did as he was told, getting out of the shower before Michael.

He walked into the bedroom, and pulled out Michael's pikachu onesie. He quickly pulled the baggy pajamas on and laid down on their big bed.

"Oh my gosh, you're so cute!" Michael said as he came out of the bathroom. He walked over and pressed his forehead to Luke's, and the younger boy placed his hands on Michael's cheeks as he leaned over the bed. Luke couldn't help but smile as Michael kissed his nose.

Michael stood back up, and walked over to the drawers to get his own onesie.

Luke turned over on his stomach, and closed his eyes as he waited for Michael to lay down with him.

"I love you, Luke. Every day I spend with you makes me so happy." Michael whispered, laying down beside Luke.

"I love you more, Michael Clifford." Luke whispered, snuggling into Michael's chest, allowing the older boy to hold him so tight.