glitter

"Baby, I'm home," Michael called as he sat down his work stuff.

He walked over to the dining room, and his eyes widened at the amount of construction paper and crayons that were scattered.

He quietly laughed as he saw a trail of glitter leaving the dining room.

"Mikey!" Luke squealed and ran into the kitchen where Michael now was.

Michael smiled and turned to see Luke running into the kitchen in his batman onesie.

There was glitter all over his clothes, and all over his hands.

"Why are you so messy? What did you do today?" Michael laughed, holding Luke's hand as the younger boy giggled.

"I made you something." Luke told him, and pulled his hand from behind his back, revealing a card that he made from blue construction paper.

"Aw, thank you, sweet heart." Michael whispered, and kissed Luke's forehead as he simultaneously opened the letter to read it.

"Dear Mikey, I love you more than the whole world. Love, Lukey."

Michael hugged Luke tightly and kissed his head again.

"What do you want for dinner, baby?" Michael asked.

"Mac and cheese. The kind that's shaped like spongebob." Luke said, poking Michael's chest.

"You have eaten macaroni for dinner every single night this week." Michael laughed, holding Luke's waist.

"So what?" Luke asked.

"You need to eat something else." Michael said, running a hand through Luke's hair.

"But I don't want anything else, and I always get what I want because you can't say no to me." Luke said, smirking as he pressed his nose to Michael's.

"Luke-"

"Baby always gets what he wants.." Luke whispered, his fingertips running under Michael's shirt.

"You're so evil." Michael whispered, smiling a little.

"Can I have mac and cheese, Mikey please?" Luke rhymed, adorably closing his eyes.

"Of course you can." Michael whispered, and Luke smiled, hugging his boyfriend.

"You're so unbelievably spoiled."